• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

#1 Pucara  We shot up enough of them in the Falklands.  I posted the photo's of them on the site.

Top:  Pucara - Argentine CAS aircraft (although this one looks like one of those captured by the RAF in the Falklands)

Middle:  I'll have to snoop a bit more.  Some sort of UAV.

Bottom:  Kaman HH-43B Huskie USAF

Teddy Ruxpin said:
Top:  Pucara - Argentine CAS aircraft (although this one looks like one of those captured by the RAF in the Falklands)

The RM Captured 5 Pucara's intact enough to be shipped back to the UK.  All others were destroyed.  This is the paint scheme of the RAF operated AC.

Good job Mr Ruxpin....2/3...

# 1 Pucara

# 2 Ryan Teledyne Model 324 UAV

# 3 Kaman H-43B

#2 appears to be a Global Hawk....but it's not.

Hunter?

I am thinkin' that Recce By Death has a certain advantage here.  "AFV GOD".

:o

Recce By Death said:
#2 appears to be a Global Hawk....but it's not.

Hunter?

It isn't - it's a Teledyne, as nsmedicman has posted...

As for the helicopter, it appears to be an Italian A129...

(of course, as I'm busily modifying my post, RbyD beat me to it!)  :'(

Here's one:

A129 Mangusta light attack helicopter

Teddy Ruxpin said:
As for the helicopter, it appears to be a Eurocopter Tiger varient - the top photo in Spanish Army service...

Teddy....Eurocopter:

tiger_uht_infl.jpg

You're right, and I caught my error (and mispost of my next photo), but you beat me to it!  The Italian for "Army" on the side of the aircraft was a bit of a giveaway!  LOL

Here's one for you....

And I'm no good with missles unless they are attached to the launch vehicle....IE FROG 7, SCUD B, Gadfly etc....

....and for a dismounted flare now....

Back