• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Motivation?

Check out http://www.animalpak.com

Read the articles, if they dont light a fire under your ass... I'll do it for you  ;D

That only can motivate the people that have no debts to pay off, that u have ur own little gym in a dungeon were u can workout till you puke, im better off having a fire lit under my butt. Cause that really didnt help, but i already had a motivation to get into the army anyway, thats my motivation i dont need some other guys opinion, thats more for getting so ripped, that bullets will just bounce off ya lol. But thanks for showing me the site, it was kinda interesting.

ive been just doing pushups and situps and 2 weeks, is 14 pushups basically telling me i should give up, cause that doesnt sound like much in 2 weeks?

Stealthybob said:
Does anyone have situp tips cause i dont have anyone to hold my feet down for me and the coach keeps moving up everytime i go up, almost like its about to flip. hahaha.   Im not slack on searching, i just like hearing fresh opinions thanks     ;D

Do 30 situps with something weighing down your feet. When you can do that...start doing situps with nothing holding down your feet...keep doing them untill you can do 50+ situps...then when you go do your physical test...you're use to doing all the work..and here comes some SEXY test instructor..she gets on her knees too...and holds.............your feet down  :D  You'll be able to hit atleast 60+ situps EASILY because

1) you have someone holding your feet down as opposed to keeping them planted on the ground yourself. More concentation on the actual situp.

2)You have a dead sexy instructor to impress  :blotto:

As for the pushups. I took the advice from an old post on this site; do pushups everytime you leave you enter/leave your bedroom doorway (or any other door way you enter/exit alot) start for 10...then go up to 11...then 12...keep raising the bar everytime you enter that doorway. I started this pattern about....2 weeks before my physical and I pulled a good 31 pushups, 41 situps.

Best of luck to you my friend.

Back