• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moronic topics that get ones blood boiling

Trinity said:
WAIT

see.. thats an argument you can actually have (minus the Carolyn Parrish)

Cylon girls are actually hot.....   I know this
None of us understand the specs of a battlestar or the enterprise .... and don't say you do
because its doesn't exist and can't be translated into todays world.

Hot girls...

Thats totally debatable.   We all understand the dynamics....

My vote goes for that hot blond in the red dress who hangs around the Dr.

Hey, padres don't ussually say things like that.  Especially ones I know!!!!!!

ShawnSmith said:
All "borg implants" considered, seven of nine...
I was thinking of another inplant that she has that is much more interesting!!!!!

Ex-Pat Army said:
Are any of you people the same guys that had a starship bridge built in thir garage up in Pet?

Ah man I wish. That would have been awesome. Instead me and my friends were stuck playing BOTF for hours on end.

I gotta get me some of that ammo that Stargate SG-1 is using
(you know - the small arms stuff that cuts through the Jaffah body armour like a hot knife through butter ...)

Which brings me back to this thread ...
"Enterprise" comes on after SG-1, so lately I've been getting an eyeful of Jolene Blalock (Vulcan Sub Commander T'Pol)
â Å“I love when I sort of come to and I'm on the other side of the room, sweaty and breathing heavy, with bottles and ashtrays tipped over everywhere. I'm like, 'What just happened? Oh yeah, I got laid.
-- Jolene Blalock, Maxim magazine
Not sure about her cam pattern (VULPAT?) but ... I'm thinkin' she and 7 of 9 would be quite the pair in a Jello wrestling match ...

bossi said:
Not sure about her cam pattern (VULPAT?) but ... I'm thinkin' she and 7 of 9 would be quite the pair in a Jello wrestling match ...

VULPAT - I love it

Trinity said:
None of us understand the specs of a battlestar or the enterprise .... and don't say you do
because its doesn't exist and can't be translated into todays world.

So what about God!! By your logic I can and do have doubts about that!!!

Carrying on with the Star Trek theme....

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid22037.asp

Star Trek star George Takei comes out
Actor George Takei, best known as Mr. Sulu on the classic TV series Star Trek , comes out of the closet in the new issue of Frontiers . Or rather, as he tells editor Alexander Cho, "It's not really coming out, which suggests opening a door and stepping through. It's more like a long, long walk through what began as a narrow corridor that starts to widen." In the interview, the 68-year-old actor also discusses his childhood in a Japanese-American internment camp, his 18-year relationship, his siblings' inability to accept his homosexuality, and the upcoming Los Angeles production of Equus in which he stars.

You guys are all wrong.

Beverly Crusher in Princess Leia's gold bikini.

(there's just something about those red headed milfs)

Agreed.

Do we need to watch Bambi again? "Thumper, if you cant say anything nice......"

Back on topic. 7 of 9 could assimilate me ANY day...  ^-^  that skin tight suit of hers.... in a maxim interveiw she revealed it was so tight she couldnt wear underwear underneath it! ZOIKES!  :o

see, you guy's problem is that you think small.
Why choose who is hotter? They're all hot. Picking one over the other is discriminatory, and sure to hurt one of thier feelings, thus reducing the number of women you'd get to see nekkid.
Why choose which one you'd have sex with? I'd do 'em all. All at once, or one at a time. I'm good like that. I give. I'm a giver. It's what I do, it's who I am.

Cpl Thompson said:
that skin tight suit of hers.... in a maxim interveiw she revealed it was so tight she couldnt wear underwear underneath it! ZOIKES!   :o
And you had doubts?

paracowboy said:
Why choose who is hotter? They're all hot. Picking one over the other is discriminatory, and sure to hurt one of thier feelings, thus reducing the number of women you'd get to see nekkid.
Why choose which one you'd have sex with? I'd do 'em all. All at once, or one at a time. I'm good like that. I give. I'm a giver. It's what I do, it's who I am.

paracowboy said:

He has a point. We shouldn't be discriminatory.

TCBF said:
7 of 9 was an Army Brat in real life, by the way.

Tom

Actually Starfleet is based on naval traditions/structure/history.  No I am not a Trekkie, but one need not be a trekkie to see the naval aspects (how many armies have Admirals or Commanders in the rank structure?).

And a Scottish Engineering Officer.  After all, the Scots were the first engineering officers, having invented the steam engine.

Tom

Back