• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MOC Training For Sig Op

• Thread starter Thread starter platinumfx
  • Start date Start date
P

platinumfx

Hey guys I just wanted to know what the hours are like for the Sig Op MOC training for the Reg Force. Cause I'm in the process of doing my CT and my unit and the recruiting office have both told me that I don't have to redo my Basic or SQ. So just wanted to know what I'm in for. Is it like basic and SQ where we get up at 5:30am or is it more like a office like setting? For example when we have days that are just classes we would start at like 9 or 8 or something like that, but when we go on FTX's we would be getting up at like 5:00am or what ever. Anyways anybody that could give me some info on this or just how things work or the MOC training in general would be great. Thanks in advance! :salute: :cdn:

FX said:
Hey guys I just wanted to know what the hours are like for the Sig Op MOC training for the Reg Force. Cause I'm in the process of doing my CT and my unit and the recruiting office have both told me that I don't have to redo my Basic or SQ. So just wanted to know what I'm in for. Is it like basic and SQ where we get up at 5:30am or is it more like a office like setting? For example when we have days that are just classes we would start at like 9 or 8 or something like that, but when we go on FTX's we would be getting up at like 5:00am or what ever. Anyways anybody that could give me some info on this or just how things work or the MOC training in general would be great. Thanks in advance! :salute: :cdn:

I was CFSCE last year and shared my barrack block with all the SigOp courses on-going. Most days I used the SigOps as my alarm clock as they ran by my barracks yelling at 6am. From my understanding they were up at 5 for PT until 6, then inspection at 7 and seated in their classroom for 8. They seemed to wrap up the day around 4:30...that is if they weren't doing some sort of extra duties for some infraction which I'm sure brought great shame to the entire CF.

Good luck!

Pretty good reflection of the day's routine.

The FTX daily routine would depend on what shift you got.

Short straw gets 2400-0600.

If your Basic is still fresh in your mind then have that mentality when you begin your course.  You ARE gonna be up by 0530 and be prepared to stay past 1600 when your course gets pass the midway pt because you'll be doing det setups.  Good Luck.

You replied to a 5 year old thread.  :nod:

The_Solecist was last active in 2006.

Back