• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE : WORKING FOR DND

brave little soldier said:
???

What do you mean, what do I look like now ? I look like my profile picture...  :-\

Oh sorry,

I missed the 1x2cm squared dark picture on the left....I thought that was a smudge on the screen. ;)

dileas

tess

Hmmmm,

Competetions that take over a year!!?? Wow.

I'm currently running one here (closed) to make a CR05 Purchasing Assistant pool of qualified candidates.

They wrote their Knowledge Exams (Essential Qualifications) on 22 Oct. Did the interviews with those who passed the KE this week on Thursday & Friday. References for those who made it past the interview stage will occur Monday & Wednesday this coming week. Pool will be set on Thursday containing all the names of those who are successful. Units can then hire as required from that qualified pool.

1 year ... I'm amazed and floored, but somehow - not surprised.  :-\

Tess ... ya perv!! xoxo

???

What do you mean, what do I look like now ? I look like my profile picture...  :-\

Suggestion: Put on 30 pounds, dye your hair mousy brown, get horned rimmed specs and a dark, tweed, 3 piece suit that looks like your mum made it for you 15 years ago  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Hmmmm,

I'm currently running one here (closed) to make a CR05 Purchasing Assistant pool of qualified candidates.

They wrote their Knowledge Exams (Essential Qualifications) on 22 Oct. Did the interviews with those who passed the KE this week on Thursday & Friday. References for those who made it past the interview stage will occur Monday & Wednesday this coming week. Pool will be set on Thursday containing all the names of those who are successful. Units can then hire as required from that qualified pool.

1 year ... I'm amazed and floored, but somehow - not surprised.  :-\

Tess ... ya perv!! xoxo

Vern, that in my neck of the woods would be considered a brag-worthy hiring time....

I have a KE for storesman (er person) on Thursday - not sure what exactly its about but am reading up on my CFSS stuff. It was about 2 weeks between application and screening.

For my PSP application (still ongoing), I submitted it 31 July and will find out results 12 Nov.

Catalyst said:
I have a KE for storesman (er person) on Thursday - not sure what exactly its about but am reading up on my CFSS stuff. It was about 2 weeks between application and screening.

For my PSP application (still ongoing), I submitted it 31 July and will find out results 12 Nov.

Storesman is fine ... That is what "STS" officially means (right from their little table bargaining book) and that's what we call them; not "storespeople" ... just so you know.  ;)

;D

You mean, I should look like this :

Yes! However, Canada requires it's employees to know that Africa is a continent, not just a country...

Yes! However, Canada requires it's employees to know that Africa is a continent, not just a country...

Don't hold it againts her... She had Joe the Plumber on her mind !  :-\

ArmyVern said:

Its quite normal for private sector competitions for support service and managerial positions to last 1-3 months.  Executive level searches can last up to a year of more...

At my department a EG-6 (technical/inspection) level Competition took almost a year to complete, thanks to the moving goalposts provided by HR. Hiring in the civil service is getting silly. A CR (Clerical) postion would likely get filled through a pool.

Hiring in the civil service is getting silly.

I was called for an interview while in a pool for an AS2 position ; we determined that I the experience I had in one field was dated. They said they might post the position externally. I indicated that I would be willing to bring myself up to date (a matter of 2-3 weeks) and confirmed that it made sense since starting the hiring process would mean that it would take more than a year to fill out the position. They posted the position externally...  :blotto: I would be up and running have they hired me instead.

???

What the 48th means is that the thumb print picture doesn't do you justice.

If you would post it like you did Palin's, then even he without his glasses could appreciate it.

Cheers.

If you would post it like you did Palin's, then even he without his glasses could appreciate it. ;D

You are back, FastEddy !

If you would post it like you did Palin's, then even he without his glasses could appreciate it. ;D

You are back, FastEddy !

Great Picture !

Cheers.

Back