• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Trade in Army/Navy/Air Force

Kosmas

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently in the process of applying for the military police trade and was wondering since it is a purple trade. What varies between the Army/Navy/Air Force Military Police? Thank you

I am waiting for my mpac or BII, whatever they are calling it now. I was told the still need to fill 50ish spots for MP this year.
It’s been a slow process though. Coming up on 2 years since I first applied. I just updated my interview because they expire after a year.

I am waiting for my mpac or BII, whatever they are calling it now. I was told the still need to fill 50ish spots for MP this year.
It’s been a slow process though. Coming up on 2 years since I first applied. I just updated my interview because they expire after a year.
Oh wow that is surprising. I am not far into the process because although I did the CFAT back in October 2021, they closed my file because I was still in school. I recently graduated and now have re-opened my file. Currently, they told me they would contact me as they need to verify if my degree works for MP. Although, it has been almost 2 weeks and they have yet to contact me. I am hoping they contact me soon as I would love to progress further. Also, I heard that they need enough applicants to run MPAC and that is why it takes a while and people spend a while waiting. Who knows, maybe if I make some progress, we might be doing the MPAC together!

Oh wow that is surprising. I am not far into the process because although I did the CFAT back in October 2021, they closed my file because I was still in school. I recently graduated and now have re-opened my file. Currently, they told me they would contact me as they need to verify if my degree works for MP. Although, it has been almost 2 weeks and they have yet to contact me. I am hoping they contact me soon as I would love to progress further. Also, I heard that they need enough applicants to run MPAC and that is why it takes a while and people spend a while waiting. Who knows, maybe if I make some progress, we might be doing the MPAC together!
I’ve heard that MP takes a while and 2 years isn’t out of the norm. My medical had to go to Ottawa as I have some allergies so that took a bit longer. Hopefully yours goes quicker. Im not sure if it was a Covid thing or they are realizing how much the mpac costs but they were running Behavioural Integrity Interviews at bases close to the applicants location. From the little info I could get it sounds like a couple hours interview similar to one the RCMP runs
Are you looking at MP or MPO

I’ve heard that MP takes a while and 2 years isn’t out of the norm. My medical had to go to Ottawa as I have some allergies so that took a bit longer. Hopefully yours goes quicker. Im not sure if it was a Covid thing or they are realizing how much the mpac costs but they were running Behavioural Integrity Interviews at bases close to the applicants location. From the little info I could get it sounds like a couple hours interview similar to one the RCMP runs
Are you looking at MP or MPO
I was originally going to go for the officer trade, but then I realized its more of an administrator role, like a desk job. I wanted to have more policing experience and more hands on work, so I decided to go for the NCM MP trade instead.

2 yrs ...sad my friend!!

I was originally going to go for the officer trade, but then I realized its more of an administrator role, like a desk job. I wanted to have more policing experience and more hands on work, so I decided to go for the NCM MP trade instead.
Yeah that fits with what I’ve been told too. I’m going for NCM as well.
I’m sure your schooling will qualify. I went to a little community college and mine was good. When I applied they were able to look it up while I was on the phone with them.

Yeah that fits with what I’ve been told too. I’m going for NCM as well.
I’m sure your schooling will qualify. I went to a little community college and mine was good. When I applied they were able to look it up while I was on the phone with them.
Yea, I have no worries that my degree is an issue. It is just the wait as it is taking them a while. But i'm sure my patience will be rewarded, eventually

Yea, I have no worries that my degree is an issue. It is just the wait as it is taking them a while. But i'm sure my patience will be rewarded, eventually
Ha that’s what I keep telling myself too

Have you got the MPAC yet ?

For Purple Trades (such as MP) - no matter what element you're assigned to (Navy, Air Force or Army) you can potentially serve in a posting of a different element. So as a Navy MP you can be assigned to an Army or Air Force base, just as much as an Army MP you could be posted to either coast line or if a situation requires to a ship.

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently undergoing the application process for the Military Police as a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO). I am reaching out to inquire about the status of the Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC) evaluation.

Thus far, I have successfully completed the following stages of the application process:

• Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT)
  • Interview with a Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Recruiter
  • Medical Interview
  • CAF Reference Checks
  • Military Police Reference Checks

The next step in my application process is the Background Integrity Interview (BII).

Could you kindly provide insight into what might be the subsequent steps in this process based on the completed stages outlined above?

Furthermore, I believe sharing this information could benefit other individuals applying to the Military Police or those seeking clarity on the application process.

Thank you for your assistance and support.

Sincerely,
A

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently undergoing the application process for the Military Police as a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO). I am reaching out to inquire about the status of the Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC) evaluation.

Thus far, I have successfully completed the following stages of the application process:

• Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT)
  • Interview with a Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Recruiter
  • Medical Interview
  • CAF Reference Checks
  • Military Police Reference Checks

The next step in my application process is the Background Integrity Interview (BII).

Could you kindly provide insight into what might be the subsequent steps in this process based on the completed stages outlined above?

Furthermore, I believe sharing this information could benefit other individuals applying to the Military Police or those seeking clarity on the application process.

Thank you for your assistance and support.

Sincerely,
A
Dude, this reads like an email you should be sending to a recruiter or whoever handles the application process for MPs. Maybe send this to them and see what they say?

Back