• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas......Now can I turn offf the lights ?

Haha! It's works! Why is the red one's dead though? Not a fan of those broken ones :-\

After a few stiff ones, they blur and eventually fade away to darkness.  Should they start to swirl or spin, another stiff one would not be advised, but probably wouldn't hurt.  When you recover the next day, with your trusty dog.........Ruffles......by your side...................................Wait!  That's a whole different story.  Where is Renfrew of the NorthWest Mounted these days?

The Beaver said:
Haha! It's works! Why is the red one's dead though? Not a fan of those broken ones :-\

Break out the ladder, boy.  Start changing them lights.    ;D

The Beaver said:

Bah, a burnt out bulb already. At least the whole string didn't go out.

Mike Bobbitt said:

That's what you get for buying them at the CANEX  ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:

Just make sure you don't put in one of those flasher bulbs.  They're even harder to find than a burnt out one.

{hic}
you guys into the booze early????
nothing makes sense in this thread...
...oh, look...pretty lights... 8)

Mike, I appreciate the holidays ambiance, but is it possible to make it an option in our preferences??

No. Christmas is mandatory. :)

The dimmed lights shouldn't be too garish and unfortunately making them optional significantly adds to the work required.

Mike Bobbitt said:
No. Christmas is mandatory. :)

The dimmed lights shouldn't be too garish and unfortunately making them optional significantly adds to the work required.
Well, can we have a tree then?

The Beaver said:
Well, can we have a tree then?

I second that... We need a Tree on this forum.

P.S. Can we write a letter to Santa too? Beaver needs some T.P.

Mr Plow said:
I second that... We need a Tree on this forum.

P.S. Can we write a letter to Santa too? Beaver needs some T.P.
Negative on the TP there Plowzers, walmart had it on sale there a little while ago ;)

But yes, we should have a tree, with presents, I may add ;D

Back