• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas......Now can I turn offf the lights ?

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Mike

As usual, the festive lights are great, but I can't read the topics very well.  Can I turn mine off or down?

Better yet, Mike, can we get "chaser" lights?  How about music, too? Maybe have the lights synched to regimental marches?

Yep, it's the silly season again.

Sheep-Nog said:
Better yet, Mike, can we get "chaser" lights?  How about music, too? Maybe have the lights synched to regimental marches?

Yep, it's the silly season again.

You've really been in to the sheep and baileys haven't you  ;D

The NFLD Grinch said:

I'm confused, do you dip the sheep in the Bailey's, or does the sheep drink the Bailey's?  And then what happens?

The NFLD Grinch said:

I'm from NDHQ and I'm here to help.

Michael O`Leary said:
I'm confused, do you dip the sheep in the Bailey's, or does the sheep drink the Bailey's?  And then what happens?

No, I drink the Bailey's... all night long.  The girls are always cuter at closing time.

Sheep-Nog said:
I'm from NDHQ and I'm here to help.

No, I drink the Bailey's... all night long.  The girls are always cuter at closing time.

Mais oui.    And you only want to make her sweater.  >:D

...out of sheep's wool? Is that a euphemism?

The lights are dimmed on Army.ca... will work on the others as well.

Mike Bobbitt said:
...out of sheep's wool? Is that a euphemism?

Mais non.  The old PERI said to us "You think you sweat now.........Well hi tell hue, I make you sweater."

BTW you have have to CTRL-Reload or Shift-Refresh to get the dimmed lights to appear.

Mike Bobbitt said:
BTW you have have to CTRL-Reload or Shift-Refresh to get the dimmed lights to appear.

>well, I'll be darned.  Mood lighting!

Gotta get more Bailey's.

Mike Bobbitt said:

Those lights. :)

Some Internet caches may prevent you from seeing the lights until around Easter.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Those lights. :)

Some Internet caches may prevent you from seeing the lights until around Easter.

Like the DIN/DWAN lol

You need 3000 posts to see them.     ;D

Not really, but you may need to clear your cache.

Mike you're still seeing the old "brighter" lights... they'll dim down a bit for you soon.

Back