• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit List NCM-SEP

jallam

Inactive
Reaction score
I was hoping to have a question answered about the Merit List for the NCM-SEP specifically the Naval Weapons Tech (NWT) trade.

I was informed by my recruiter that I have been placed on the merit list, although he said he could not view the list himself.

My question is: does anyone have access to this list to give a candidate an idea of their place, or is this a closed list?

Thanks

There are several posts on what the merit list is. I have said it several times. It's just away that the Recruiting Centre has to indicate that your processing is complete and you are ready for a job offer if there is an opening. NET courses start at MUN in January. If you are going to a local college then they don't start until September. You will be notified when its time to go in for enrolment!

George Wallace said:
I think that if you need to explain at this point, the prospect does not have what it takes to join the CF.

George, what i was getting at is that Retired FDO should know by now that it does not matter how many time he's said it in the past. People either dont read it, think its too old, or for some cosmic reason, dont think it is specific enough or that somehow does not answer their specific individual situation ( which is usualy exactly like everyone e;ses situation).

CDN Aviator

The Merit List has been a question asked as recently as a couple of days ago.  Laziness on a members part, does not mean you or I, nor FDO, have to work interupt our enjoyment of this site to do that lazy person's research and reading for them.  I find it even more unsettling when that person claims that they want to become a "Leader".

Retired FDO should know by now that it does not matter how many time he's said it in the past. People either dont read it, think its too old, or for some cosmic reason, dont think it is specific enough or that somehow does not answer their specific individual situation ( which is usualy exactly like everyone e;ses situation).
[/quote]

I actually do know better but I was bored and it's too friggin hot to go outside so I gave the kid a break.
I guess I lose my birthday again this year! At this rate I'll never grow old!! ;D

Back