• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit List/Bmq, :) I made it

Timmano

Inactive
Reaction score
when I did all my testing on Monday Nov 19, 2007(they made me do all testing in one day since I had a 6 hrs drive) I Asked when or how soon will I be till they send me off for the BMQ, they said I was on the merit list and they said it looks like it could be right after christmas. They said I will get a call soon telling me the date. Im very excited and hopeing I have the guts to make it trew the BMQ, and to make a caree life in the armed forces

congrads passing everything, i believe everybody has the guts to pass BMQ, it can't kill you. It will test us, and make us stronger, so don't worry too much.

only thing im really worried about is will i get the call to go jananuary when i wants to go, i know i ant much choice in the matter, but the recruter said it gonna be right after xmas.

Hey,

Today I recieved a call from the recruiting office with an offer. I completed a CF Component transfer which took one and a half months to process from my reserve unit. Looks like I will be leaving for BMQ on the 12th of January and the course will start one the 14th.

So I guess if all is well for you aswell we might be seeing eachother.

Back