• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May CPGear Contest: New Subscribers

As I find myself drawn more and more frequently to this site, I just may. But not the now.

My budget for May

100 Dollars from Loan -> Buy Stuff for Outdoor Ed Canoe Trip
100 Dollars from paycheck -> Buy stuff for Outdoor Ed Canoe Trip
40 Dollars leftover from paycheck -> Lunch money for 2 weeks

I'm out of luck for this month

Can we have this contest again for some other month?

I'm sure there will be another subscriber contest in the future.

Baker

Update: there are 3 new subscribers this month. (ToRN we'll count you if you decide to "re-up" this month too). That's a 33% chance of winning each... pretty goo odds right now I'd say!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Update: there are 3 new subscribers this month. (ToRN we'll count you if you decide to "re-up" this month too). That's a 33% chance of winning each... pretty goo odds right now I'd say!

I knew I should have wated to subscribe  ::)

I got my T-shirt today! Also, there is a sticker and a very thick milnet.ca coin with it. (What am I supposed to do with the coin again?)  ;D

Awwwww, carp... There went my chance at winning...... So now I'm just whinning!!!!! :o

Celticgirl said:
I got my T-shirt today! Also, there is a sticker and a very thick milnet.ca coin with it. (What am I supposed to do with the coin again?)  ;D

Coin me and I'll buy you a beer! :D

Mike Bobbitt said:
Coin me and I'll buy you a beer! :D

Coin you? Okay, I need more clarification...show you the coin? give you the coin? slap you in the head with the coin?  :D

Celticgirl said:
Coin you? Okay, I need more clarification...show you the coin? give you the coin? slap you in the head with the coin?  :D
Be at a bar or what ever and pull out the coin, and who ever doesn't have one has to buy you a brew.

Not that I have done it or anything :blotto:

Baker

Baker said:
Be at a bar or what ever and pull out the coin, and who ever doesn't have one has to buy you a brew.

Not that I have done it or anything :blotto:

Baker

Seen. Coin = potential free beers.  ;D

Baker said:
Milnet Coin= 36
Army.ca Coin= 267

Your turn :D
Baker

You have 2 coins? Well, aren't we the forum pet!  ;D

Mine says Milnet.ca and number is 098.

Celticgirl said:
You have 2 coins? Well, aren't we the forum pet!  ;D

Mine says Milnet.ca and number is 098.
Yeah I got me a Army.ca one when I subscribed last year, an then I got the Milnet one when Mike came out with them (had to buy one, it was purdy :D).

But yeah I am the pet on here, since I have 4 Army.ca shirts, 2 hoodies, and a toque ;D

Mom has a coin too, a Milnet and and Army.ca, and Dad has an Army.ca hoodie too.

So yeah, it's an addiction.
Baker

Baker said:
Yeah I got me a Army.ca one when I subscribed last year, an then I got the Milnet one when Mike came out with them (had to buy one, it was purdy :D).

But yeah I am the pet on here, since I have 4 Army.ca shirts, 2 hoodies, and a toque ;D

Mom has a coin too, a Milnet and and Army.ca, and Dad has an Army.ca hoodie too.

So yeah, it's an addiction.
Baker

Looks like we know were Mr. Baker did his Christmas shopping last year  ;D

Back