• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May 3 BMQ...........Is there anyone else on it?

• Thread starter Thread starter Carman
  • Start date Start date
C

Carman

I just got the call on Wednesday and will be in St. Jean for the course starting May 3....... trade is RMS. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that will be there as well.

I wish I could be there on may 3.. that would be nice ! By the way, congratulations!! For how long have you been waiting and what's your trade?

Cheers!

My trade is RMS. I applied February 04 and completed all the testing and interview July 04. So It's been exactly one year from start to finish. I am ecstatic about the prospect and can't wait until May. I'd go now if they'd let me.

God damn... it's been a loooonngg wait for you!! You deserve it! I just hope I won't have to wait for a whole year...  :crybaby:

Good luck!

Yes it was a long wait but at least it's over.........It looks like I'm going to basic alone! Or at least no one from this site is going. Oh well, if I get the chance I'll do some posting while I'm there and give some tips. Wish me luck!

I wish you the best of luck! BTW, as I can see, most people have their BMQ starting during april, ao that's weird that yours start on may 3... I was under the idea that they all filled up BMQ slots for april but that's not true, as someone posted something after you opened the thread about a BMQ during april. Anyways, a couple of weeks of waiting should be a easy for you, as you waited 52 other weeks before .. hehe

The recruiting process is a pain the ass! Good luck!

Back