• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mailing Address for PRT Nathan Smith

Highland Laddie

Inactive
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Not sure if "Army Admin" is the right sub-forum for this, so mods please feel free to move this.

I am trying to find out the mailing address for pers at PRT Nathan Smith to mail a suprise package for a buddy of mine who is currently there. I have tried the search function without success, so hopefully someone can help me. 

I am aware that it is a PO Box at Trenton (I have the Postal Code, etc), but what I am looking for is the specific PO Box or mission code for Nathan Smith. All TFA addresses are PO BOX 5XXX, with specific sub-locales being by mission code (ie 5018, 5050, etc). Does anyone know what the one is for PRT Nathan Smith? Cheers.

PS- Sorry for the rambling post - too many meetings and reports today.....

Only accurate answer I can think of is to contact his unit and find out what his mail address is from them.  They would have sample copies for their Rear Party and such.

Send it to the Task Force address that you want it to go to. The posties will make sure it gets to who you need it to. Mail service all comes from the same place, goes to KAF and dispursed accordingly....

Back