• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lt.-Gen. Jennie Carignan chosen as next chief of the defence staff

I might be part of her change of command parade (I know for sure I will be in the Army commander change of command). Hopefully we can roll out the red carpet for her.

30 Rock Yes GIF by ADWEEK

I might be part of her change of command parade (I know for sure I will be in the Army commander change of command). Hopefully we can roll out the red carpet for her.
Is this some sort of a Ginger joke?

Maybe the band can play Magic Carpet Ride.
This particular story won’t help her much.

Can’t say I’d particularly like to follow someone like that…if the story is true.

She was promoted 4 times 6 or 7 year - is that normal progesss for general ranks?

She was promoted 4 times 6 or 7 year - is that normal progesss for general ranks?
GOFOs do tend to move quickly - especially if they are already identified as streamers. Most are already eligible for an annuity and many are late 40s or 50s - so if it were to take too long, then they would hit CRA 55 or 60 before they could become CDS. In this case, I'm not sure of the dates and promotions, so can't comment on specifics.

I kind of figured age would play into the equation so not really out of place. High profile postings probably help alot too.

The GAF factor for this COC ceremony seems pretty low. 9:45 this morning I get a dwan email saying the COC ceremony is at 10:30. There's no MS team's link so watch it on Facebook or YouTube.

The GAF factor for this COC ceremony seems pretty low. 9:45 this morning I get a dwan email saying the COC ceremony is at 10:30. There's no MS team's link so watch it on Facebook or YouTube.
Awesome, so watch it on platforms that you can't open on the intranet.

That youtube ban is really annoying; there is a lot of great stuff if you are an instructor, and it's an asspain to download things and transfer the movies to DWAN (which is at least easier to do now with D365).

Back