• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to remuster to Medic

Just out of curiosity what difference does it make what kind of FA/CPR course (besides the infant/child AR/CPR portion) you take. As a medic your QL3 supercedes any FA course you have. Especially now that PHTLS is replacing BTLS.

DT

True, and thats soemthign I jsut thought of recently.  I was originally considering that because you need level c rescuer to take a paramedic course.

Yeah, I thought about that afterwards.

Have you applied at Conestoga yet? You also might want to get your F class drivers license while your waiting.

If/when you get in to the program you'll need to get paired up with a preceptor, I work for Waterloo EMS so pm me when you get to that point and I'll be your preceptor if you want.

DT

I see, yeah I haven't applied just an I still need to get my class F.  I'm just finishing off highschool.  I have a co-op this seemster with the local fire department, and then next semester I have one with the EMS.

Back