• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Kingston/Trenton area boot dipper/painter.

makaveli91

Inactive
Reaction score
Just posted into Kingston, and I was wondering if anyone knows of someone who dips/paints parade boots?  I know there is a couple of guys in Ottawa, but I don't have their contact's and i'd like to see if someone is closer to the Kingston area. 

Thanks.

What's wrong with shoe polish and elbow grease?

Unless you're on course you shouldn't need to be polishing everyday.... elbow grease for an hour before a parade the night before does wonders. Until there's a rule explictly against it, people will always take the shortcuts though, so if you can find someone to spray paint your boots, more power to you.

In fact, I'll get some clear coat and black paint from Crappy Tire and paint your boots for $50.

PuckChaser said:
Unless you're on course you shouldn't need to be polishing everyday.... elbow grease for an hour before a parade the night before does wonders.

If you wear DEUs every day for work, i could see time spent polishing adding up....................

CDN Aviator said:
If you wear DEUs every day for work, i could see time spent polishing adding up....................
a) he got posted into Kingston;
b) look at his posting history.

I suspect that the OP will not be wearing DEUs daily.  ;)

Danger, Will Robinson - remember this?
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/96675.0/all.html

CDN Aviator said:

I'd completely agree with you on this point, but the OP isn't going to do that as I believe only RMC wears DEU on a daily basis.

There isn't anything wrong with some elbow grease and polish.  I have a spare pair of boots that I want to have dipped or painted so I can just cover them up, and put in a box until I need them again. 

Not sure why anyone's arguing about why or why not; I'm pretty sure that wasn't his question.

Seriously in the grand scheme of things....who cares. Does it affect the troops ability to do his/her job...no.
So as a SnrNCO do I worry about these little meaningless BS shortcuts...not a bit. Oh and for all you "its in the Regs" loudmouths out there, it also states that a member must NEVER be drunk and ALWAYS be clean shaven...how many of you hardcore Regulation people can say you;ve never been drunk or unshaven....thats what I thought.

NOW for the original question.

http://www.leatherluster.com/Let_Us_Do_Your_Shoes.html

Let Us Do Your Shoes!
Item #: M77777
Don't have the time? We have been doing the shoes of sports officials, law enforcement and military personnel for several years with great success. Let us do yours too!

We will give your shoes the patented Leather Luster high-gloss shine. All of the results, none of the work.

You will always be ready for games, conventions or inspections.

If paying by Credit card,  after payment, Please send your shoes to:

Leather Luster, Inc.
908 Executive Ct.
Suite 103
Chesapeake, VA

If paying by check or money order, you may include payment with your shoes.

Please do not send your laces.

Be sure to include your name, return address, and a phone number.
(a copy of your receipt will suffice)

Allow 3-5 weeks for return.  The Shipping charge is for return shipping back to you

Ask me how I know it works....got mine done in 2002-3 and still wear them to this day. A few cracks in the expected places but all and all well worth the cash...since the boots are free...

Back