• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LOOKING FOR D HOWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnersGirl

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
David Howell, the last I heard he was in Alberta somewhere, and possibly had lived in Petawawa at some point. This is a family member but I don't keep in touch with that side of the family very much, and the ones I do still talk with, don't know for certain where I could find him. What they have told me is that he is "a captain, now I think" but all I remember is that when I was about 5, the family were taking about him jumping out of airplanes...  ???

Thanks for your help with this... I know I am not providing very much information, it has been over 20 years since I saw him last... and I would love to get back in touch.

Possibly...definitely the 80's...

I don't know what trade he was, just remember hearing the adults talking about him jumping out of airplanes... and that at some point he was possible in Petawawa and may now be in Alberta, somewhere...

I wish I had more info...  :-[

If it is the Dave I knew he was a good buddy of mine for 4 years. I lost track when I got posted back to Shilo Manitoba(1980)
Lets just say Dave, myself and a few others painted the town red more than once...

Anyway...Not sure I can give you much more info than that.

All the best..

Paul

Thanks to everyone here who posted...
I found my uncle Dave! ;D

I appreciate all of the input.

Thanks again,

scullee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back