• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for artillery mess dress

cgagen

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of used artillery mess kit if anyone is selling theirs.

I have a set I bought when I was a brand artillery officer that for some reason, after 18 years, doesn't fit anymore.  I am 6'3" but I am sure it can be tailored to fit you if you are shorter.  I will check the size tonight and let you know.  It is still in great shape and there are no embarrassing mess dinner stains.

cgagen said:
I guess no luck at home?

Sorry I completely forgot about it.  Sending an email to myself right now for a reminder.  Cheers.

Okay no size on the jacket, the pants say 34 1/2 but that was in 1991 and I have had the whole thing tailored in 2006.  As stated before I am 6'3" and a little heavier than I was in 1991 and it definitely does not fit me now.  I bought another set last year.  The mess kit is in very good shape and with a some tailoring it should fit you.  It has Captain rank and has all the other necessary shiny baubles and the vest.  Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price through PMs.

Much as I hate necroposting, I think this is the proper thread for this. I'm looking for a pair of cavalry cut artillery mess pants, size 34 waist. I'm about 6'1. If anyone has a pair of these pants that they're looking to sell, please let me know. Thanks.

Back