• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

London Ontario Mass Murder- 8 Dead

scoutfinch said:
hmmmm.  I don't think I was ever arguing for the rights of bikers.  I was suggesting that bikers don't have the rights to be judge, jury and executioners (even though they seem to think they have the right to be a self-regulating profession).

zipperhead_cop:  I think I have tried to make myself clear before that I am firmly on the side of law enforcement.  There are far too many cops in my family for me to have any other affinity.  Just because I am a lawyer doesn't make me the bad guy.

I'm not calling you a bad guy.  It's just you are doing the usual lawyer "thing" and arguing a point no one was bringing up.  Of course everyone is glad to see five guys go to jail for the killing.  But not because we think the killing was a bad thing, just because it is five less shitheads on the street.  I hope the investigation expands to a task force, and scores of people are arrested across both sides of the border.  I hope heaps of weapons are seized, and thousands of dollars of dirty money is tied up for proceeds.  But in a real, tangable way, eight enemies of Canada are dead.  We are soldiers, and we recognize the merit in that.  Of course the bikers don't get to be JJ&Ex, but if they take that initiative at their own expense, I for one am not going to get ramped up about it. 
Just remember when you are "playing devils advocate", when a biker kills a member of the law enforcement community, they get to wear the special Filthy Few patch on their vest as a badge of honour.  These people are subhuman, and if you were married to one, you would not be called "wife", you would be called "property". 

As for the MS-13, yes, it is intell sources that they are here.  Not a huge secret.  As for how can they be here, nobody generally gets stopped at the border, because the clown apes in Ottawa still think that having the "largest unprotected border in the world" is some sort of badge of merit, and not the massive security risk that it is.  Also, they are notorious for not being truthful when asked "anything to declare" and not responding "yes, we are trying to set up a violent organized crime syndicate and wish to peruse your towns".  Sneaky devils! ;)

Thanks for all the info on MS-13 I did alot of reading last night.

And sorry for taking this topic so far off the tracks!!!

"Just remember when you are "playing devils advocate", when a biker kills a member of the law enforcement community, they get to wear the special Filthy Few patch on their vest as a badge of honour.  These people are subhuman, and if you were married to one, you would not be called "wife", you would be called "property". "

I am not sure how you continue to perceive me as supporting *biker's rights*.  And with all due respect, unless you know me you might not want to raise the issue of cops being killed in the line of duty.  Let me just say that I have attended the annual memorial service in Ottawa on more than one occasion.  That is all I am going to say on the matter and I respectful request that you stop suggesting that I in any way support these animals just because I will not support their perceived rights to vigilante justice according to their twisted moral code. 

As for playing devil's advocate or doing the "lawyer" thing by raising a point not being discussed... you are bringing your own bias into this conversation.  I don't intend to continue it but to suggest that it is a *lawyer* thing to raise points is utter tripe.  People raise alternate view points here every day and they don't get *accused* of being a lawyer.  It is called raising an issue. 

Yes, you are a police officer and I hold your profession in the highest esteem.  Perhaps you should back off your anti-lawyer schtick a bit and read what I say instead of reading INTO what I say.

scout out.

Being a lawyer is a non issue to me.  I would have made the comments to anyone. 
Alright, I acknowledge that you are not supporting bikers.  I was not trying to imply that.  The general tone of the thread in progress was "we are glad bikers are dead" and you interjected with a negative inference that no body was suggesting.  Nobody was saying bikers have a right to autonomy or self governance.  I was just pointing out that if their sub culture tells them that it is okay to kill each other, then we will start ramping up two types of stats:  # of dead bikers, # of jailed bikers.  Since we both seem to be on the same page with that, and support law enforcement, we are kind of just debating semantics at this point.  This is all an extension of:
scoutfinch said:
What an interesting concept... instead of subjecting them to the criminal justice system, we give them the additional power of being judge, jury and executioners. 

While it may be great that there are 8 less Bandidos around, as far as I can tell, you don't think the people that committed these murders should be punished criminally????

Gimme a break. ::) ::)
That struck me as a bit of a tossed gauntlet.  And I don't think I was the only one who misunderstood where you were going with that.  However, I apologize if I have offended you somehow.  I am not trying to engage in a urination contest.    :salute:
I too march with humble pride in the annual memorial in Ottawa, Toronto, and Cleveland. 

Since the story is pretty much over except for the inevitable useless personal testimonials of the dead guys drug customers friends and family, maybe we should sum up.

zipperhead_cop said:
You can safely remove your interest, then. 
Wasn't there some sort of saying about living by a sword, or something to that effect?

Yes my Boss said it! lol
Mt 26:52

The real tragedy, IMHO, is that most of the dead guys were, apparently, in the process of turning their lives around and getting away from the whole biker/criminal/ thug thing and becoming solid members of society when this happened.  I'm always amazed how that happens :'(

HDE said:
The real tragedy, IMHO, is that most of the dead guys were, apparently, in the process of turning their lives around and getting away from the whole biker/criminal/ thug thing and becoming solid members of society when this happened.  I'm always amazed how that happens :'(

please...The real tragedy is that you believe that bunk.  By the way what is your source that was happening?? let me guess, probably an article from the STAR..  Big flash reality check for you those individuals were not "becoming" solid members of society as you put it..

"change thier lives around"??

There were 10 heading down to "remove the colours" from Kellistine, only 2 dropped the dime on the other eight while they stopped for coffee.
The two were among the 5 charged and now have a very short "best before" date.......

Hmmm...  I gotta work on my sarcastic comment skills ;D

I'm only passing on what their "families and friends" are, apparently, claiming.  I'd imagine looking down the wrong end of a gun barrel would encourage a few regrets on one's "lifestyle choices"    :o

ciao

HDE said:

:rofl: :rofl:

And even better was that it was believed.  Exxxcellent!
However, families get testy when you publish "Bikers cremated remains not deemed worthy enough to soak up pig piss", so the print the other crap. 

Back