• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Log Buttons

t47msg

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need to buy my Log Buttons for my DEU's.

Just wondering if someone can provide me with the URL where I can order them.

I know I should have got them when I finished QL3, but the KIT Shop in Borden was all out.

http://www.gcks.ca/catalog/index.php?cPath=78&osCsid=9159572b4a10fa13a38b8d590931fa06

Actually, you don't "need" to buy anything.  The Army buttons you have are perfectly acceptable.  :nod:

Regimental / Branch buttons do look better on the uniform in my opinion.

ArmyVern said:
http://www.gcks.ca/catalog/index.php?cPath=78&osCsid=9159572b4a10fa13a38b8d590931fa06

Hmm... the Log Branch apparel on that site seems to be infected with prancing ponies of some sort...

(Cue Svc Bn internal warfare in 3... 2... 1...)

Get Nautical said:
The Regimental / Branch buttons do look better on the uniform in my opinion.

I agree.  I bought a set.  People borrowed off me, I never got them back and never saw the reason to buy more.  Just my  :2c:

dapaterson said:
Hmm... the Log Branch apparel on that site seems to be infected with prancing ponies of some sort...

(Cue Svc Bn internal warfare in 3... 2... 1...)

Loggies know better than to start a war with the RCEME Seals  >:D

Old EO Tech said:
Loggies know better than to start a war with the RCEME Seals  >:D

I've managed to lift Arte & Marte off the wall in the hallway and from the floor of the drill hall a couple of times in my career to hold them ransom ... chaos ensued.  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Actually, you don't "need" to buy anything.  The Army buttons you have are perfectly acceptable.  :nod:

Until you get the stinkeye from the RSM on parade.

A set of buttons is not the hill most would choose to die on.

recceguy said:

Agreed, and Corps/Branch/Regt buttons do tend to look much better anyway

Jon

Just remember if there not Brass, don't polish them with Brasso might turn a purpleish colour lol

Thanks all, I'll get on that

recceguy said:

Well, my DSM "suggested" I might want to get them, and I'm not stupid enough to play rock, paper, rank with an MWO.

Back