• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lexi got promoted!

Wonderful work, Corporal! This thread may make quite the momento four or five years down the road. :)

good job. keep working and you will soon have a maple leaf to add to those chevrons.

CONGRATULATIONS LEXI!!!

I quit cadets two months ago, I'm joining the Reserves with the Queen's York Rangers.
Anyway, keep up the great work kid!!

:cdn:

Great job, Cpl.

Maybe I can call a friend or two and do a minigun salute sometime? ;)

Anyway, welcome to NCO-hood. Just remember, use the 'force' wisely.

Your constant 5.56 connection,

Nik.

Lexi said:
Just thought I'd bump this thread, (instead of starting a new one,)

And tell you all that I was promoted to Corporal on Tuesday night.   ;D

Way to go, Lexi!! Congrats, hun.  :-*
icon_hug.gif

I hope to be up your way soon, I'll show ya how dumb us Downeasters can be when it comes to celebrating.
icon_biggrin.gif

Kippis!

~Finn

Well Done Lexi!!

You've obviously worked very hard and are dedicated to cadets! Now you have something to show for it.

We're all very proud of you! :cdn: :salute:

Slim

Well Done Lexi.  Keep up the good work and continue to work hard.  If you do, I have no doubt that, one day, I will be standing to attention in front of you!  :salute:

Well okay, this is the LAST thing I'm going to brag about..  :-[

Today was 62 RHLI's annual inspection, and I was on the flag party, which did awesome by the way. Congrats to other flag party members on the board...  ;)

I was also top of my star level and recieved an award for it..  ;D

Anyway, I shall let this thread fall off the edge of the first page...

Lexi,

Pride is a dish served best with humility.  You got it bang on and that is why you are now a CPL.  If you continue to work hard you will continue to excel.  Good luck in the future and congrats about your annual and your award.

Cheers!

:cdn:The Army Guy :cdn:

Congrats Lexi!

I remember when I got promoted to Cpl and received the best red star award for my corps. I was pretty proud that day!

Keep up the great work..much more pride to come for you!  ;D

Congratulations Lexi! I remember when i got promosted to Cpl.. It was better than PTE. Because you always hear about how you automatically get that.. So i felt like I really earned Cpl.. 

Back