• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Last Gasp for Forsake the troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
"soldiers aren't paying their taxes... let them die"?????? Where does this guy get his train of thought? He doesn't even look old enough to pay taxes himself.  Too much crack in that baby.  Sheesh.

He found a camera at a sports event that belonged to a soldier.

And asked for $1000 reward for it.

The soldier called the police and the police were going to charge him
with theft/extortion (or something) if he didn't return it.

The radio station is US based. 
AND I didn't hear him on the radio this Friday.  Guess he didn't show up.

Trinity said:
He found a camera at a sports event that belonged to a soldier.

And asked for $1000 reward for it.

The soldier called the police and the police were going to charge him
with theft/extortion (or something) if he didn't return it.

The radio station is US based. 
AND I didn't hear him on the radio this Friday.  Guess he didn't show up.

The WIXT TV web link above says he lives in Syracuse New York.

It also says.... " NewsChannel 9 was scheduled to talk to Michael Crook on Monday night. About 20 minutes before our scheduled meeting, we got a fax canceling the interview. ..."

So him not showing up to media interviews is also par for the course.

I suggest we've beaten this thread to death.

It's the irony. People give their lives to fight for the very thing that others would use for abuse. May I quote this poem

The Soldier

It is the soldier, not the reporter,
who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer,
who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier, not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the soldier,
who salutes the flag,
who serves under the flag,
and whose coffin is draped by the flag,
who allows the protester to burn the flag.

By Charles M. Province

Anyway, we're bound to see people like these all the time. The only thing they would do is rant, it's very unlikely their causes would see any "productive" means.

Well, if you check out his site (which I wont post the link to unless a mod approves), it says he after being assaulted. Who wants to bet that its not true?

Hmmm... his site seems to have gone down now.  Very strange.

His site is still up... just without all the military bashing pages and instead with the story that he died.

The site is dead for me.  Can you PM me with the address so I can be sure I'm trying to get to the correct site?

The guy has a knack for pissing people off. But if it is true than the actions of the two "Soldiers" are reprehensible. A soldier should protect a persons right of free speech, no matter how !@#$ing stupid that person is. 

Again if it is true my condolences go out to his Wife and infant daughter

Is this that 'forsake' site which condoned the killing of US soldiers?

If so, I can't get the site anymore either.

EDIT: if this guy has been killed, lets wait for independent confirmation, as maybe he has faked it, to get out of the pool of shyte he himself can truly created.

I had read the 'killers' were two 'military members', and with that statement I smell a rat, and I bet he is holed up at his mummy's house 'shitting blue lights' (Australian translation for scared shitless).

Either way, this grub is a skidmark of society, and if he has been 'done in' consider him nothing but a insect, and has got what many think he surely deserved. I am not condoning his death (if he indeed is dead), but just stating a fact.

Lunch is over, gotta get back to work.

Cheers,

Wes

Mods: Can I post the link here instead of PMing it? Theres no more content on his site, other than the story about his death...

Sure,
I was just there but closed it.

EDIT
http://www.michaelcrook.com/mikesweblog/

rangermom had the best post: http://dreadpundit.blogspot.com/2005/04/forsake-troops-interview-michael-crook.html

I smell a rat with this death rumour.

Read his weblog it kinda looks like he's been leading up to this it. really looks like he faked this one. I guess well see tomorrow if its makes any sort of news agency 

Yeah, I've been looking on Syracuse, NY (where he lives) local news sites, and they don't seem to have any mention of it.  You'd think that if he really was "brutally beaten" to death, there would be some mention.  Just have to wait and see I guess.

Sorry me again,
FYI This guy was actually in the US military for a time he washed out due to a medical problem he hid when he enlisted
http://web.archive.org/web/20020809082035/ www.silentmike.net/writing/army.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20020809082428/www.silentmike.net/writing/commentary.html

His web site is probably collecting IP addresses of visitors. Careful.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back