• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Knife Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Burrows said:
Ok man, so I was on the battlefield back in 1942 and I pulled out my lightsaber right?  Not just any lightsaber, this one was given to me, hand crafted by Patton himself. 

Wait... wait.... was it a GREEN light or a RED light,,......

There is at least one "special child" on here every month isn't there.... Onions.... what does that have to do with throwing knives anyway....

My hubby and I did have quite the chuckle reading this thread though :)

muffin

Michael O'Leary said:
You will not be a issued the "urban legendary" WWII throwing knife.
You will also not be issued the trench-fighter's knobkerrie (WWI).
Nor will you receive a 22" triangular bayonet (South African War).
I'm afraid we're also all out of halberds, pikes, lances, longbows and personal trebuchets.

Strange, I got a stores room full of these items to issue out to the BMQ course.  ;D

Nfld_Sapper said:
Strange, I got a stores room full of these items to issue out to the BMQ course.  ;D

Strange, if it was the 56th Field stores, i might understand, but your ip doesn't connect.

Anyway, as long as you can get a sausage on george st after the pubs close without a knife fight .....

If by amusing, you mean it's like watching someone stick their fingers in an electrial socket...

Wait, that is funny  Grin

heh heh heh.... yeah...  :)

Yes it is, just masking my ID right cause of OPSEC warnings ;) PM if you want to confirm id
:cdn:

And yes you still can Micheal (at least last time I checked :D )

someone drop a spoon. We need the Real Ultimate Power. Nothing else will stop this thread!

paracowboy said:
someone drop a spoon. We need the Real Ultimate Power. Nothing else will stop this thread!

The spoon is now dropped.

Regards

I think we're done here, and all in good fun.  CuttingOnions, welcome to Army.ca,  you'll find a wealth of knowledge through the search function and FAQs.  Some of your opponents in this thread will even be helpful advisors if you approach them carefully.

Pro Patria  &  Dileas

(Mod edit - to correct tequila influenced spelling errors, I think i got them al)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back