• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kali Guro

katawan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all I am relatively new to CFB Petawawa and am looking for an instructor in Kali, Escrima, or Arnis.
I had the fortune to study Kali for a year a little while back and wish to continue. Any information on this would be great.

Go in to the Base Gym and ask around.

If there is nothing there, the PMFRC (North Side) has pamphlets availiable with
most of the dojo's around the Pet/ Pembroke area.

My stuff is a bit out of date but most of the clubs are either Jiu Jitsu, Karate, or Ninjitsu. There was a kick boxing club but I think that has closed.

I know of a couple of guys who do Akido and Bushido, I'll ask them for any info and get back to you.

Hope that helps.

Regards

For Kali Guru's in your area you might be stuck alittle.  Guru Jun De leon(SP?) is in Toronto, Bob Carver is in Ottawa, and Kru Mike is in kingston.  There are also quite of few JKD guys in toronto that have great kali skills.  You might have to do the old method, get some video tapes and a partner and learn as much as you can that way, and go to any seminar that you can.  Good luck finding a teacher.

cheers
palmer

So far thanks for any help. Knew it wouldn't be easy to find someone. But you never know unless you ask and there are plenty of folks out there that no one thing or another.
-Adam

Back