• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just Some Questions of SQ/BIQ

Jamie.Young

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm going RCR Inf with my BMQ date on Sept 4th. I was just wondering if Inf does their SQ/and or BIQ in Gagetown or does it depend on other factors. Any info on where SQ's and BIQ usually take place would be helpful. I tried a search but I couldn't really get the straight answer I was looking for. If anyone has a link to a topic where these questions would be answer that would be great. Thanks for your time.

Upon completion of your basic training, Meaford Ont. will become your new home.

Patrolman is spot on but i have to ask,

why does it matter to you where the courses are ?

cdnaviator said:
Patrolman is spot on but i have to ask,

why does it matter to you where the courses are ?

Its just I would really like to be in Gagetown, Its close to where I'm from and I would really like to be a part of 2RCR.

Jamie.Young said:
Its just I would really like to be in Gagetown, Its close to where I'm from and I would really like to be a part of 2RCR.

RCR battleschool is in Meaford..You are going to be away from home alot, might as well get used to it now.

Chances are probably slim. Sorry! 1RCR is in Afghan 2 is to follow in Feb. Three is slated to go after that. Currently 3RCR is way under manned and will require all the troops they can get for their roto. So my guess is you will go to the 3rd. Take in everything you are taught you will need it on tour(providing you pass).Good luck.

Back