• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just over 24 hours to GO

Quick update:

Well my honey is in the shower, I thought I would update... He is home, He looks amazing.

At the LTF, it was amazing to see some of his buddies come out and see him. It took awhile but when our Daughter seen our daddy and screamed Daddy... and the tears started ....

So I am off to spend some family time, Take care

Glad to hear he is home safe and sound, and with his children! Hope your little girl sang him "his" song.  :)
---------------------------------

Camochick's husband will be home in just over 10 hours now! I just got off the phone with her, and as expected, she is so excited she can't even sit still. She has me all excited now too. I cannot wait to go to the LTF tonight with her to meet him. I've got my sign all ready to waive. Here's to everyone experiencing happy homecomings in the coming days!  :)

Pea said:
Glad to hear he is home safe and sound, and with his children! Hope your little girl sang him "his" song.  :)
---------------------------------

Camochick's husband will be home in just over 10 hours now! I just got off the phone with her, and as expected, she is so excited she can't even sit still. She has me all excited now too. I cannot wait to go to the LTF tonight with her to meet him. I've got my sign all ready to waive. Here's to everyone experiencing happy homecomings in the coming days!  :)

Wish i was there to calm her down while she waits.  Its been a long haul for Camochick and i'm glad to see it coming to an end.

I'll take care of her Aesop, you know I will. I'm headed to her place as soon as I can get out of work. (hoping to get out of here early so I can keep her busy)

I'm hanging in there. My boss let me leave early because I was so antsy hehe. 10 hours to go and this is all over. I really do have to say thank you once again to everyone who has helped me out. The people on this site have been amazing and I really appreciate the time spent when I had a question, or just needed to get my Yarghhhhhhhhhhs out in chat. A huge thank you to Pea and Aesop (Cdnaviator) for all they have done, you are great. Now it's the waiting game.  >:D

I know I'm a mere civi and all, but hearing real experiences, happy endings like this, it makes my jaded Torontonian heart happy!

Hey camo, think you might go for a run to try and get the antsy-ness out LOL?

Back