• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Job offer?

soloripper99

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

So about 2-3 days ago, I got a phone call for a job offer. Person over the phone had my name correctly, trade I was applying for and also told me that I will be flying on the 18th of May 2011 and BMQ will start on the 23 of May 2011. The person also told me that I will be getting a call the next day to finalize everything with me. Now the weird thing is, the number that called me was a number from a local business and when I called back the same number that called me, they had no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone know what is going on?

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply,

I went to the CFRC on Friday, but for some reason the system was down, however I was given a phone number to call first thing on Monday so I will see what happens then. I was just wondering if anything of this sort ever really happend to anyone, thats all.

Cheers.

I may be out of my lane, but I was under the impression that when you go to St Jean you fly out the Saturday, and course starts on the Monday. Thats how it was for me anyhow.  For them to fly you out on a Wednesday seems odd. 

It seems that a lot of people are flying on the 18th if your BMQ is on the 23rd. But then again, I could be wrong.

Cheers.

soloripper99 said:
Hi there everyone,

So about 2-3 days ago, I got a phone call for a job offer. Person over the phone had my name correctly, trade I was applying for and also told me that I will be flying on the 18th of May 2011 and BMQ will start on the 23 of May 2011. The person also told me that I will be getting a call the next day to finalize everything with me. Now the weird thing is, the number that called me was a number from a local business and when I called back the same number that called me, they had no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone know what is going on?

Cheers.

Let me guess.  You have a digital phone with Shaw?  not a landline right?

Back