• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jackass #2

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
My wife and I watched this last night. We were skeptical, but in the mood for some brainless humour. We laughed almost all the way through. What a bunch of idiots!

Well I lasted till the guy was going to...ahem....the horse....ahem.... :-X other than that...what a bunch of nut bars ;D

Never saw the second one, but if it is as funny as the first on, it will soon be viewed by me  ;D

Personnally, I found Jackass horrible, even if less disgusting then the ''beat a bum'' ones.

Could any male (or female ? ) could explain to me what is fun about people
winning their life be being masochist in videos?  :-X

/a puzzled non-sadochist

Larry Strong said:
Well I lasted till the guy was going to...ahem....the horse....ahem.... :-X other than that...what a bunch of nut bars ;D

Mike Rowe did the same thing on "Dirty Jobs" once and it was televised, mind you they blured out the bits....

241 said:
Mike Rowe did the same thing on "Dirty Jobs" once and it was televised, mind you they blured out the bits....

I don't think he did the follow up part :-X

The gross stuff weirded me out, but the pranks were hilarious.  I loved the bees.  My friend and I were howling when that came on.  I think we played it several times!

Its plain stupidity, and in many incidents the acts will be immitated or matched by some kids who in their own stupidity will injure or worse kill themselves.

However, not sounding like I am going to have a 'snakes hiss' on your campfire, I did see a pirated copy here in Shyteland, and I FF'd through most of it. I did catch the horse scene (not my cup of tea - ha), and I did laugh at the rocket and the torro teeder-totter bit. The branding of one's arse, and the fart helmet, well, just adolecent crap, and with the helmet, literally. I give it an overall 1/10. Don't waste your money. A $2US pirated DVD copy was not my investment, I just borrowed it.

Cheers,

Wes

Hatchet Man said:
I don't think he did the follow up part :-X

Yeah I forgot about that part, but was kindly reminded by my helper at work when we where talking about it...  :-X

I watched it last night, enjoyed the terrorist prank immensely.

I laughed at most of the stuff, other stuff was just disgusting, or made me shake my head and ask 'why would anyone do that willingly?' like the branding iron.

Jackass is the explicit evidence as to the effects of longterm drug use.

youravatar said:
There is worse. Ever here of Extreme duudsonit.

Aren't those the 2 Swedish guys that appeared on a few episodes of Viva La Bam??

Okay the cab driver one was funny... but other than that. I want my money back.

;D

I saw part of the first one.  I was sorry I wasted those precious minutes of my life.  What a waste of time.  Didn't think it was funny at all, just really dumb.  No intentions of watching the second one.  I guess I just don't "get it".    ::)

Back