• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jack Layton Dinged for Supporting Troops TOO Much

brandon_ said:
But i guess what i meant, was That we have soldiers just waiting for long periods of time to get on to these courses. while the MP's just go out and do them as if it where an exercsion,

I dont know what you think MPs are doing during this program but they are hardly "taking the course". Soldiers will have to wait for training regardless. One CF-18 flight at 425/409 Sqn is not taking away a training spot at 410 Sqn.......(as an example)

One thing has nothing to do with the other......

But CDN aviator- as you say they get to come out and see first hand what You guys do.( i guess in the Post before mine where it said the MP's where crawling through fields that would get to know what you guys do for a living.)

These are the people who ultimately decide what we do, where we do it and what we do it with. Dont you think its in our best interest to "show them around" so-to-speak ?

CDN Aviator said:
These are the people who ultimately decide what we do, where we do it and what we do it with. Dont you think its in our best interest to "show them around" so-to-speak ?
Yeah, i see where you are coming for now. I relize i was just sort of going on nothing.  I agree now, considering they do decide what we do, it would be a good idea to get them a feel for how we do things.    Didn't even consider that when I First posted. ( like i said last post i dont really remember what was going on in my little mind at the time.)

Back