• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence Trade Training

goarmy2014

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for info as to the differences between the various elements (ie; land, sea and air) for intelligence (officers). Do all 3 environments need to do BMOQ(L), or only army (I was under the impression it was all 3)?  Is the basic intelligence officer phase training conducted together as a whole, or is it done separately based on your environmental assignment? Intelligence Officer is still considered a purple trade or has it gone to specific environments?
  Thank you!

goarmy2014 said:
Hi,
I'm looking for info as to the differences between the different elements for intelligence (officers). Do all 3 trades need to do BMOQ(L), or only army (I was under the impression it was all 3)? Is the intelligence phase training conducted together, or separately? Is intelligence still considered a purple trade or has it gone the specialized route?
  Thank you!

Your BIOC is in three phases.  Common (about 14 days of DL), Core (about 3.5 months), and Environmental (about 2 months) with Leave periods breaking up the mods (dependent on start date).  Your Final Exercise, at the end of your Environmental phase will bring the different Environments together in one Joint Exercise.

Thanks for the info George, its good to know. Anyone know if its true that Air Force and Navy intelligence officers no longer have to do BMOQ-L (Common Army Phase)? Thanks!

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I would like to know the answer to goarmy2014's question, as I can't find it anywhere.

Do Air Force Intelligence officers have to do BMOQ-L (Common Army Phase)? There seem to be rumours that they no longer have to do it. The recruiting website seems to be a bit outdated.

For future reference, perhaps "Intelligence Trade Training" will be merged with,

"I want to be Int" Mega-thread 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/12858.300.html

Back