• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry,Mse op or Crewman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathyanne78

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked this question on the recruiting forum but realized it was the wrong place to post.....sorry.
As I said I have a interview on the 12th may and the recruiter told me to choose between 3 MOC and explain in the interview why I would want this specific MOC.....choice 1)Infantry 2)Mse op 3)Crewman(im assuming that crewman means armoured soldier) I am joining the army because I am seeking something more rewarding and challenging in my life.I want to be apart of a team and do good things for people in canada or elsewhere.I'm excited about getting started but so confused about the MOC....The most important thing to me is an extreme challenge,adventure and to feel rewarded at the end of the day because I did do it.Please help me to decide by giving me your opinion,pros and cons on these 3 MOC or maybe a brief overview about all 3.Any opinion welcomed
ps- I did look on here before posting about these 3 specific MOC compared and could not find any.Thank You

Cathyanne,

You will find a key on your keyboard just above the ones labeled Control (Ctrl) on each side of where all the letters are located.  These keys, labeled "Shift" will help you type capital letters that will make your posts much easier to read.  Please use it to help others better understand your questions, they might then be more prone to helping by providing the answers you seek.

Thank you.

Milnet.ca Staff

OK I think I've ruled out Mse op....although getting more experience in driving diffent types of vehicles sounds fun it isn't what I had in mind to get the full experience of the army.I'm not saying this MOC isn't good,i'm just saying I don't think it is for me....So looks like I am down to 2.Infantry and Armoured.hmmm  Please help

To me infantry sounds like the best option for you, it is the most physically challenging and out of those 3 but infantry and armoured soldier would both be an adventurous career

I don't want to seem mean, but, there are tons of threads in the Armoured, Infantry and Air forums that will have more than enough info to help you decide. It's YOUR career. YOU are the only one that truly knows your capabilities. Only YOU can decide what you want to do. Go read those other forums thoroughly and feel free to come back, if you have specific questions.

Milnet.Ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back