• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Image of the Day

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
hires_081002-A-7556S-340.jpg

A U.S. Army soldier competing in the "Best Warrior" competition participates in a night fire exercise at Fort Lee, Va., Oct. 2, 2008. Twenty-four of the Army's finest warriors representing 12 commands from across the Army gathered at Fort Lee, Va., Sept. 29 to Oct. 3, 2008, to compete in the competition which names the Army's soldier and noncommissioned officer of the year. U.S. Army photo by Sgt. 1st Class Tom Steber

Wow...And THAT should be on a recruiting poster.

That range is so manicured it looks like a flipping golf course!  Leave it to the yanks  ::)

By the way, is that guy shooting from the mens or women's tee?  ;D

Nice pic however!  Watch and shoot!  (But don't hit the carts!)

Cheers

I was thinking it was pretty flat but for all the ski "moguls"  ;)  but agree with the other comments; great picture and it should be on a recruiting poster!

Thorvald said:
That range is so manicured it looks like a flipping golf course!   Leave it to the yanks  ::)

By the way, is that guy shooting from the mens or women's tee?   ;D

Nice pic however!  Watch and shoot!  (But don't hit the carts!)

Cheers
:rofl:  :rofl:  sure!! make me spew my coffee...

Nice fireworks...nice lawn...

tomahawk6 said:
hires_081002-A-7556S-340.jpg

A U.S. Army soldier competing in the "Best Warrior" competition participates in a night fire exercise at Fort Lee, Va., Oct. 2, 2008. Twenty-four of the Army's finest warriors representing 12 commands from across the Army gathered at Fort Lee, Va., Sept. 29 to Oct. 3, 2008, to compete in the competition which names the Army's soldier and noncommissioned officer of the year. U.S. Army photo by Sgt. 1st Class Tom Steber

WTF? in  27 years Service I never saw so much pyro used for a simple night shoot,  Looks like Charlie Sheen in Platoon shooting. Too bad that doesnt replicate any combat conditions

Makes me think of Apocalypse Now......

Back