• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"I'm recomending you for employment in the CF under the following 3 conditions"

Joe Blow

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello -

Had my interview today.  2 hours!  That man knows me better than anyone but my wife.  (It went very well.  I recommend that you have your have life story ready from grade 9 or so on and give some thought to the answers you gave on the interview prep form.  Then RELAX, go in and introduce yourself.)

In any case, after the interview I was thrilled to hear him say that he would recommend me for employment in the CF ...under three conditions.

First - I have to pass the medical exam
Second - I have to pass the fitness test, and
Third - ........um .....oh .....NUTS!!  :-[

Obviously I should have written it down, but it was hard to think over all the fireworks going off in my head.

So, before I call him again and make an a$$ of myself I have to ask; Does anyone know what that third condition might be?  It was entirely standard.  Had nothing to do with anything particular to my file.

Any help would be appreciated.

:salute:

He probably told you "You have to do your first 15 years in the Infantry, then, maybe... you will be eligible for an OT to Armour or Artillery...maybe..." ;)

Security Clearance!  I do believe that was it!  Thanks PPCLI MCpl!  That's been eating me up all day.

:salute:

when i went in i was a bit weary over the whole camo in a govt office building;d it went good for me to but i cant remember the third for the life of me either lol

Back