• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

im getting released...

the reason im releasing is cause i was on C&P for tardiness and in feb i had was late for the field, on no fault of my own, and I was put on trial today and was guilty and so they started the release proceedings..

someguyincanada said:
the reason im releasing is cause i was on C&P for tardiness and in feb i had was late for the field, on no fault of my own, and I was put on trial today and was guilty and so they started the release proceedings..

If you were late it is your fault

If you really want to put up a fight you could redress the findings of your summary trial.  I also suggest buying another alarm clock and putting on the other side of your bedroom.
Good Luck.

Are you asking for help on how to meet your timings? or signing the release. If youve been found guilty and your not appealing, then there isn't much help for you from my point of view, the only advice i can give you is try not to be late when you need to sign the release.. ^-^

CFN. Orange said:
Are you asking for help on how to meet your timings? or signing the release. If youve been found guilty and your not appealing, then there isn't much help for you from my point of view, the only advice i can give you is try not to be late when you need to sign the release.. ^-^

i plan on appealing, and marty it was out of my hands, friends car broke down

CFN. Orange said:

NAW... i'd be extra late..  let them charge you again... that way you stay in the system longer!

Find a PADRE... or Start an Appeal

There are 24 hour duty padres available... but don't call him/her too late.. they'll be very grumpy.....

If you dont mind me asking, how many times were you AWOL "tardy"?, as well how long? i.e. from the time you were supposed to be at work 'till the time you sauntered in.

You don't get put on C&P because you didn't do anything wrong.  You were a problem and soon you will be gone.  Suck it up and move on.

i was late a few times, but I called in every time covering my sorry ass and CFN orange, it was when gs bn sup coy was going to the field and i called my whole CofC with all the way to the OC and no answer

kincanucks

they were scrapping the bottom of the barrel to release me and i appealed to dmcarm and they said for me to go on C&P

So you were late 3 times? Hardly seems grounds for C&P and dismissal, and the boot....how long were those "3" times? 5 min 1 hr ect?

they were like 5- 10 minutes, got 2 verbal warnings, 1 written so it added up ....

edit
typing too fast for my own good lol

If im not mistaken, isnt the next step after a "verbal" warning "recorded", that is if the member has another "incident"(within 6 months) involving the same circumstances stated in the original "verbal" warning. So...by my calculations, you must have been late probably at least 3 times, charged once or twice then put on "verbal". Was late again, maybe charged again or put on recorded (that is if it happened within 6 months of when you signed the "verbal"). Then late again, and put on C&P, failed to correct your shortcummings and were late for an EX., while on C&P. Thats the picture I get, am i in the ballpark?

Back