• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

IAP Kit

Cress

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright, so I know there's a lot of threads about kit lists and what to bring but from everything that I read, most of it relates to BMQ (as compared to IAP) or just really doesn't answer the question. I'm leaving for my IAP on Saturday, June 24th, so I just wanted to make sure that I'm not gonna be the most unprepared. So for IAP, should I just bring the civilian clothing and personal items when I go, and get the clothes and stuff that I'll need for course at the CANEX there...Or should I be looking around for all that now? And how accurate is the given kit list as compared to what you actually need?

I did IAP last year.  The list of stuff they ask you to bring on the joining instructions is pretty accurate but you will have to buy a bunch of stuff once you're there too.  You will not need any sort of physical training clothes except runners.  Everything you need to bring should be able to fit into one small bag.  You won't need much in the way of civilian clothing.  Just bring what it says plus about $50-$75 for micellaneous items once you're there.

The list of civilian items states enough civies for 4 days- has it changed? Heading to St. Jean June 25th!

Back