• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

IAP/BOTP Sept 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPanther

Inactive
Reaction score
I just a show of hands to see who was going to be in St. Jean for this course.

Uh, are you guys sure about those serials? I'm pretty sure every course is numbered the same way, first 2 numbers are the year and last 2 are the course number for that year. I was 9905 for BOTC, meaning the 5th course of 1999. So your serials should be 04XX. Just one of those little militaryisms.

Have a good course gents.

Cheers

Disregard, I just checked the CFLRS website and it seems like they've changed the numbering of the courses.

Mine is 0044. And it means one platoon, if I understood them correctly. 8)

There are two phases. One finishes on November 12 and the other on December 17. At the end of which one is the family invited for ceremony?

Woo, I was sworn in today.  Three people from Saskatoon, a Pilot, an Infantry Officer, and myself (Signals Officer).

See you guys there, I'll be in serial 0046, occupation Military Police Officer.

Rigginrat said:
See you guys there, I'll be in serial 0046, occupation Military Police Officer.

Should we start avoiding you like the plague now?!

heh, we'll be nice until we're all grads. :p

I'll be there serial # 0063, arriving in Montreal 07:24
Sept. 10th. Anyone arriving around the same time who wants to share a cab to St. Jean PM me (since I haven't heard anything about there being any Military transport upon arrival).

:cdn:

Heya Dardt, Im Serial 0063 as well.  However I dont arrive in Montreal until 14:00 h
If anyone would like to split a cab with me at that time it would be great, as I dont have any other form of transportation there.

Based on the posting dates looks like this thread was from last year. There's an existing thread under Basic training for the Sept. 12th course DEO BOTC. Post your info. there, I think there are a few arriving around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back