• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I Just Wanted To Say.....

Bruce Monkhouse

Pinball Dude
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Well the kids and wife are in bed, the presents are wrapped and I'm sipping a Sambuca right now...

All my respects and thanks to those of you who are not able to be with your loved ones tonight because of what you do for our country :salute:...........Merry Christmas and peace be with you.

I wanted to say the same thing - the roads tonight are pure glass and I've seen a few Mountie out with flares on the road due to some Christmas Eve disaster with a downed electrical pole.

Happy holidays and stay safe to all those who are out on patrol or deployed on ops right now.  To paraphrase Wells, we are enjoying peace with our families because others are putting on the boots and manning the wall.  :salute:

Well some hadji that can't read almost got a few 147gr JHP Christmas presents from me tonight...

Merry Christmas to all the non idiots out there.  ;)

Hey, at least hadji cared enough to send out some presents *rockets* christmas eve... good thing santa still hasn't gotten around to leaving them a "rocket use for dummies" book under the tree...  ;D

Merry Christmas to everyone back home. It was actually fairly quiet in the big town on Christmas.

Back