• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I freaking love army.ca!

oh... duh.. haha. 

we'll see how much shaking goes on at the M&G

Journeyman said:
I'm willing to travel....if it gets me judged by whoever is least fussy  ;)

No need for you to travel; having met you a few times - you'll pass. Please send poster pic via email.

Other than that, please back away from the beer and adorn chaps.

FrostyHazard said:
But she'll want me in chaps, and I don't want to wear chaps without having the tan done, and getting rid of some not so necessary hair.

Tan!!?? Dude, I'm a girl who's a red-head with freckles ... tans do nothing for me. They don't call me Casper for nothing.

I don't go into the sun without my burquha on. Just send the damn pics already.

Now where did I put that Crown Royal bag?
scratchhead.gif

ArmyVern said:
New keyboard required.  ;D
You threw-up on yours too, eh.  :-X
And I'm trying to find some salt & vinegar chips to grind into my eyes.

Journeyman said:
Now this is one of those moments where, in hindsight, people will ask incredulously, "did no one think this was a bad idea, letting these crazy women get together without adult supervision!?"

:o

Journeyman, this was us "crazy women" having fun back in the day of the big hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuEY6fQgzk

I'm the short fat one on the left (Army.ca female calendar, Madame July 2010, anyone?); Vern's not around for this number cause she's out recruiting poster boys for a calendar and picking up the beer and whiskey for the after party; she had big red hair back in the day  ;D

Completely unsupervised, we could shake & knew all the latest dance moves ... as you can see ...

I volunteer myself to be a candidate and a judge, however I must provide proper disclosure.

Warning, when viewing the "hawtness" that is me, you may be prone to forget about whatever priorities you may have had before hand and pursue me at all costs...

Now that this little bit of due dilligence is out of the way, let the games begin!

And unlike lil_T, I AM a trouble maker  ;D

I had originally peeked in on this thread and thought "meh".  Now I stumble back into it to find that it has gotten all "dirty".. I have to go back and see where it derailed so i can follow along correctly.  Has there been any mention of Quebec area participation?

Wow, so it went downhill right from the get go?  I would be willing to show off my incredible assets on behalf of LFQA to help with a calendar.

I even have the photographic ressources to help any of you ladies out with your pictures.  ;)

ltmaverick25 said:
I volunteer myself to be a candidate and a judge, however I must provide proper disclosure.

Warning, when viewing the "hawtness" that is me, you may be prone to forget about whatever priorities you may have had before hand and pursue me at all costs...

Now that this little bit of due dilligence is out of the way, let the games begin!

And unlike lil_T, I AM a trouble maker  ;D

yes - yes you are.  LOL

Bzzliteyr said:
Wow, so it went downhill right from the get go?  I would be willing to show off my incredible assets on behalf of LFQA to help with a calendar.

I even have the photographic ressources to help any of you ladies out with your pictures.  ;)

Yeah... this thread was -perhaps subconsiously/perhaps not- designed to be derailed from the beginning...  >:D

I refuse to be treated with the same respect as a piece of meat. Mouth watering, melt in your mouth, delicious meat!  After all, prick me, do I not bleed? 

Oh, wait, I know why I can't make the calendar: I'm not hot.  :crybaby:  Oh well, but I'll do my part and buy the "babes" calendar! :D

Bzzliteyr said:
I had originally peeked in on this thread and thought "meh".  Now I stumble back into it to find that it has gotten all "dirty".. I have to go back and see where it derailed so i can follow along correctly.  Has there been any mention of Quebec area participation?

I have met you too ... alone in my office; you also get the "qualified" waiver to bypass individual inspection.

Please send pic you wish to submit for publication purposes to me via PM ASAP so that I can work on its photoshopping (if necessary).  ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As proof, I was going to comment on the quality of women near military bases but figured I would keep my mouth shut for fear of offending anyone.

Photoshopping?  There won't be much to photoshop when I pose in my Cornwallis speedo....

PMedMoe said:
Hot is in the eye of the beholder.  ;)
Trust me, you don't want to behold this dude!  You'd swear off men and become a nun!

Midnight Rambler said:
Trust me, you don't want to behold this dude!  You'd swear off men and become a nun!

Oh, I really don't think they'd accept me.  >:D

Back