• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hickies

Hey,

I've had fun with Montreal girls!

Ah crescent street, you make courses fun!

Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.

rcac_011 said:
Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.

:rofl: AH! hahaha!

Not to rain on the parade...but..if the hicky is an issue, cover it with make up, spray the make up with hairspray and the makeup wont rub off onto your uniform.

To the boys ribbing this poor kid...my hubby and i are ol married folk we still 'tag' eachother for s#*ts and giggles once in a while..hehehe..but i keep them below his collar bones so he doesnt end up being grilled at work. :-*

Awsome thread, hope the kid isnt cruicfied for his lack of judgement :cheers:

In Australia we call them 'love bites'. Mate next time make sure she puts them below the neck and out of sight. As for make-up, hopefully not perfumed, ha! Personally, I would just roll with it, cop the jokes and abuse from your mates, or perhaps a turtleneck or soemthing. At least you didn't get one on the back of your neck :o .

Bloody hickies, Crikey, I have not been given one of those since the ealy 80s at best. I hated them, always drew the crabs, especially from my Mom.

Regards from Helll,

Wes

Haha, hilarious  ;D
Thank you for the straight answers, and thank you more for the comic relief.
I was only worried about the stuff on my neck, I'm not gonna get undressed at my SEM Briefing...
or is there something they aren't telling us about these meetings?

18, and so is she.
She's studying police foundations  ;D
But if we got serious over the next 4 years, how would we go about that when it comes time for me to ship off and do training.
(Hopefully Pilot training, but if not it'll be aerospace controller in Cornwall.)

But if we got serious over the next 4 years, how would we go about that when it comes time for me to ship off and do training.
(Hopefully Pilot training, but if not it'll be aerospace controller in Cornwall.)

Dude, please tell me you just didn't meet her?  Becuase if you are don't be thinking about 4 years from now!!!

As for the hickey, next time you see her, find a nice visible part of her neck and suck on it like you're going to get milk from it, if you do for a minute or so she'll get one massive hickey.  After the hickey forms remind her that whenever she gives you one that's visible you'll give her one twice as large. 

Whatever happened to the good old days when fools fell in love with the first woman they slept with, not just the first woman apply suction to their head?

She was just drawing out the venom.............really!

;D ;D ;D

When I was about 18 I was drunk and running in the darkness for some reason.

I suddenly found myself clobbered by the invisible man, lying on my back, and looking up at the stars.

I had run into one of those metal clotheslines you see on old PMQs, right in the bloody (literally) neck.

For the next few days it looked like I had about a dozen hickies on my neck. I got a lot of questions and/or high fives, but I would explain.
"No, really, I ran into a metal cable when I was hammered in the dark."
Most people just winked, and went, "Surrrre you did."

All of the embarrassment, with none of the 'collateral pleasure.' What a rip off.

Sheerin said:
Dude, please tell me you just didn't meet her?  Becuase if you are don't be thinking about 4 years from now!!!

As for the hickey, next time you see her, find a nice visible part of her neck and suck on it like you're going to get milk from it, if you do for a minute or so she'll get one massive hickey.  After the hickey forms remind her that whenever she gives you one that's visible you'll give her one twice as large. 

Oh no, I've knows her and been close for well over 2 years now, we have always gotten along perfectly well, and the relationship started towards the end of the summer.  I also did get her back, she can't wear any of her collection of low cut tops, especially not since she's staying at her grandma's for the month.

P.S.  I used spell check, and the only error came up in that quote  :P

Kid_X said:
Oh no, I've knows her and been close for well over 2 years now, we have always gotten along perfectly well, and the relationship started towards the end of the summer.  I also did get her back, she can't wear any of her collection of low cut tops, especially not since she's staying at her grandma's for the month.

P.S.  I used spell check, and the only error came up in that quote  :P

Holy crap, her back??? You two need some serious OJT... but I'm not into that. Any volunteers out there? You have to put some effort into leaving the kiss of love on someones back. I think I outgrew hickies around hmmm 15 years of age. I could be wrong as girls on my  3s may be quick to point out.  ;)  I recommend Revlon Colourstay for cover-up purposes.

Use your energy else where!!! PM me. I'll tell you where it's better spent or at least pass on some more accurate 8 figure grid references. My husband would never have put up with this.  ;D

PS your last line about the spell check. There's this darn thing about spell check... It'll only pick up words that are spelled wrong, not words that are spelled properly and just used in the wrong context. Check the 4th word of your quote above....or are you a Newf? In which case, this use is OK if I read your post with the applicable accent. And I don't mind Newfs...they know the grid refs that are applicable or not.

Vern, your sex life is too vanilla.  There's a certain position where one partner (a) is behind the other (b).  A can bend over and apply suction to B's back from this position.  It has something to do with canines.

Shamrock said:
Vern, your sex life is too vanilla.  There's a certain position where one partner (a) is behind the other (b).  A can bend over and apply suction to B's back from this position.  It has something to do with canines.

Vanilla?? I think not. I AM A RED HEAD!!! Read my post again...I said that takes too much effort....A to B is better spent without expending all the energy in one spot to get a hickey there. I know this grid reference well.

But I am old, aged and "nerdy" now my little chicklets who are all of 11 and 13 tell me  ::)

Back