• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hi, I want to join the military

Kat Stevens said:
Avoid the breaded veal cutlet.

Stillanewguy said:
I wish you had told me that a month ago  :P

I've been out since '89 and still suffer from ingesting said veal cutlet. :boke:

Tried to make a disability claim but was informed that this would be considered a self-inflicted injury. ;D

Here's a tip:

At 14, be prepared for many more days where you want to leave home until you are 18.  Life brings ups and downs with it and one of the attributes that helps as a soldier is flexibility.. Being able to adapt to a situation will help you all through life in whatever job you choose.

Granted, I do not know the situation at your home but I hope you can solve things.

I don't know your situation but if your life will not get any better if you do not finish highschool and get a good education.

Even McDonalds is looking for Educated people now past Highschool, or some experience in Swag at the minimum.

If things are bad at home, like call the cops bad there are places and people you can call.  Joining the Army will not solve your home problems.

SentryMAn said:
If things are bad at home, like call the cops bad there are places and people you can call.  Joining the Army will not solve your home problems.

Good point. 
http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/teens/home/splash.aspx
1-800-668-6868

Back