• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hate Valentine's Day?

...what is this valentine's day of which you speak?

(I am just going to pretend it doesn't exist... it's a stupid *non* day, anyway.)

Grrrrrrr.  :threat:

Ohhhh Sam I Am,

I am right there with you on that one.

All the girls at work today did get flowers though....except me of course!!

Heck, I wasn't expecting any though either!

SamIAm said:
...what is this valentine's day of which you speak?

(I am just going to pretend it doesn't exist... it's a stupid *non* day, anyway.)

Grrrrrrr.  :threat:

What's the matter, no flowers?  ;)

Well, same here, so I guess a beer is in order :cheers:

Happy Valentine's Day :D

("I choo-choo choose you")

:rofl:

I learned all them boys good -- I bought my own flowers! 

I'll show them... now where is the beer you were talking about Red-guy.

(We have to catch up with each other before April.)

Well, I DO have reading to do tonight (which is only a lot of reading IF you actually read it  >:D)

ha ha

If you have snowshoes, come get me at the Fort and I'll escape.  I doubt that I could make it past the Tim Horton's though, I'm rather lazy and I hate the snow :(

I have a service paper to do and study for an exam tonight -- and I freezing cold and too lazy to clear my car off -- but i will be kicking around on the weekend (if i haven't poked my eyes out by then).

SamIAm said:
I have a service paper to do and study for an exam tonight -- and I freezing cold and too lazy to clear my car off -- but i will be kicking around on the weekend (if i haven't poked my eyes out by then).
Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday (76), and there is a party for him in Belleville.  So, get that service paper done (ha!).  I'm busy staying warm, drinking some Tim's, etc.  Anyway, again, Happy Valentine's Day! :D

Back