• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hate towards muslims....

slowmode said:
Sure people are allowed to hate a group of people such as Muslims..Christan..Jews..but really where does that get them? They will account for there loss sooner or later in life.

As an arab, I also get a lot of trouble, whether it be people intentionally mispronouncing my name or some others telling me that I can't serve because I'm arab (my family mainly), I learn to live with it.

I know very well that when I enlist, I'll have the mandate to defend freedom of thought and the freedom of some to hate me for who I am. I don't care because these are the values this society has taught me and no HRC or other crackpot organization is going to make me believe otherwise.

edited for spelling.

The incongruous said:
As an arab, I also get a lot of trouble, whether it be people intentionally mispronouncing my name or some others telling me that I can't serve because I'm arab (my family mainly), I learn to live with it.

I know very well that when I enlist, I'll ha the mandate to defend freedom of thought and the freedom of some to hate me for who I am. I don't care because these are the values this society has thaught me and no HRC or other crackpot organization is going to make me believe otherwise.
  Thats a good attitude buddy. Continue with that attitude and you will go far.

slowmode said:
  Thats a good attitude buddy. Continue with that attitude and you will far.

I am wondering if you forgot the word *go*  after *will* or the letter *t* at the end?

Eye In The Sky said:
I am wondering if you forgot the word *go*  after *will* or the letter *t* at the end?

ahh Thank you :) I was typing that in the morning :) Thanks again

Back