• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I wish all a very,very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and stay safe wheather it be training or over seas. :cdn: :salute:

Ditto, and back at ya.  Lets all not have too much "fun" at our new years levvy's eh?  Merry Christmas guys.

Merry Xmas to all of the members of the CF!!  All of you are doing a great job. keep up the good work. Have a safe new year as well. :cdn: :salute:

To all serving home and abroad - Happy Holidays, and here's to a safe New Year.

Chimo!

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderfully non sober New Years,

From your friendly neighbourhood Forester
*start drinkin at night, and dont stop till the levy*

lol, I'm going to be watching for you at our levvy...my barf bag will be on hand for you 8)

Merry Christmas and whatever othewr holidays there are this time of year for other religions

Enjoy the many many bottles of cheer, but do so wisely and keep the car keys out of the fun.

"8 hours from bottle to throttle" my friends...

Lets not forget the men and women Overseas

who might not have their best Xmas!

So I sent the soldiers a letter of hope threw DND

http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/Newsroom/view_news_e.asp?id=1535

thats the link maybe you guys could do the same to incurage are soldiers!

Merry Xmas Allll!!!

I'm on holidays and am drunk right now!  :blotto: :blotto: :blotto: :blotto: :blotto: :blotto: :dontpanic:

Merry Christmas and all that to you soldiers serving within and abroad.... I hope you get whatcha want and see your families. Best of luck in the future.

Patrick

:cdn:

"You know what the best stocking stuffer is? A severed foot." - Mitch Hedburg

Ooops, sorry, I was looking for the Kwanza thread. Apologies.

Merry Christmas everyone, look forward to the upcoming year and I hope you all have a good holiday and a prosperous new year.

Back