• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
The Israelis just dropped the mic on part 2 of this -

Hezbollah hand-held radios detonate across Lebanon, sources say​

BEIRUT, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Hand-held radios used by Hezbollah detonated late on Wednesday afternoon across Lebanon's south and in Beirut's southern suburbs, a security source and a witness said, further hiking tensions with Israel a day after similar explosions launched via the group's pagers.At least one of the blasts took place near a funeral organized by Iran-backed Hezbollah for those killed the previous day when thousands of pagers used by the group exploded across the country and wounded many of the group's fighters.

From a detached perspective on this - this 2 part attack is immensely impressive - from a project planning angle I'm in awe, this is what I was talking about in the Submarine thread, planning for a 'Black Swan' event.

In this case, would there ever be a situation where 'we' could be aware of our enemy changing their comms in a manner where we could influence the change before it happens and position ourselves to be able to strike them completely across the board at a time and place and manner of our choosing to create utter fear, confusion, self doubt on the senior leadership, expose virtually their entire membership and collapse their entire comms in 1 single end-to-end event?

'What, the odds of that ever occurring is 1 in 100,000, great, start planning for it now and let us know what resources you need to ensure its success.'

That is brilliant planning and willingness to think outside of the box to ensure success.

The Israelis just dropped the mic on part 2 of this -

Hezbollah hand-held radios detonate across Lebanon, sources say​

From a detached perspective on this - this 2 part attack is immensely impressive - from a project planning angle I'm in awe, this is what I was talking about in the Submarine thread, planning for a 'Black Swan' event.
In this case, would there ever be a situation where 'we' could be aware of our enemy changing their comms in a manner where we could influence the change before it happens and position ourselves to be able to strike them completely across the board at a time and place and manner of our choosing to create utter fear, confusion, self doubt on the senior leadership, expose virtually their entire membership and collapse their entire comms in 1 single end-to-end event?

'What, the odds of that ever occurring is 1 in 100,000, great, start planning for it now and let us know what resources you need to ensure its success.'

That is brilliant planning and willingness to think outside of the box to ensure success.
To be honest I bet half of Hezbollah will be shit scared to even use the head phones , ear buds , cell phones and may be cup- plate lol

Hezbollah adopts a domestically made comms system that the evil Zionists cannot hack.

360_F_198953063_tfz7qpv81kZSu1zwgFW5DuF4yfhGte6d.jpg

Mossad: "Hold my beer"

Idk how any importer can trust products from Israel or Israeli owned companies going forward. Whats to stop them from pulling some shit like this against other countries in the future? This is an impressive strike but man does this cast a shadow over the security of global trade.

Idk how any importer can trust products from Israel or Israeli owned companies going forward. Whats to stop them from pulling some shit like this against other countries in the future? This is an impressive strike but man does this cast a shadow over the security of global trade.
I foresee China doing the same but on a smaller scale. Iranian is already using organized crime to take out dissidents, this is just another version of that.

idk you're pretty safe from shenanigans like this if you don't lob rockets into Israel or murder their citizens.

I foresee China doing the same but on a smaller scale. Iranian is already using organized crime to take out dissidents, this is just another version of that.
And the world is poorer for it from any party as it's increasing instability and in my opinion, probability of war. Trade is and has been the great pacifier and this only lessens the effect trade has on peace.

I am reminded of a quote from before the Great War, "the lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time".

Interdicting your enemies supplies is not exactly precedent setting.
Using your intelligence agency to compromise an Eastern European factory building licenced Taiwanese products to build mini command-detonated grenades is. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here, I'm under the impression these would have had to be compromised at the factory, right? Or have I been "misinformationed" on this?

Back