• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Halloween

wow...werid how I was just thinking "I wonder if theres gonna be a Halloween thread"

No ones coming anymore and we still got 2 boxes left :) This was a good night indeed

Happy Hallloooowwwweeeeen! I'm sitting in class...:( booooooo hhoooooo!

Happy Halloween everybody. Wore my US Vietnam gear all day today. Always looking for a reason to wear it, why not today?

I didn't dress up at all - I was on call for work, and was too lazy to do it after 1800... I think next year - I might through a M*A*S*H* party for the unit, my civ work, and my wife's work (all healthcare based)...

You wear scrubs with army boots and a housecoat, and drink martinis all night...

tlm.

Heh... while the kids are away, the parents can play!!! :)

Wohoo!!!

Me and the Mrs had a goofy smile on our face when the boy came home.....

Me and the Missus went over to her parents for supper last nite, also took our oldest son, 2 1/2, around the block, man was he ever cute, dressed up as superman :)

I put up a sign that said

"Fugg Off and leave me alone, and take your fat little rugrats with you"

No one rang the doorbell.

Whoa!! :o  Brings to mind something out of the movie Deliverance!!  ;)

For some reason, this compy at work won't let me edit my previous post and correct my ridiculous spelling error (through - throw)...

Anywho, early in the evening 5 young girls rang the bell... clearly too old to be Trick or Treating, but far too young to be in costumes showing cleavage.

Seriously - cleavage - and don't give me that bit about looking - i didn't look, it was there, right where it shouldn't be.  On a girl, asking a strange man for candy.

WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.

I swear if I ever have a daughter she's going to be home schooled and dressed in sweats and turtlenecks until the day I die.

tlm.

Yammit,

" Hey little girl, want some candy?";) muahahahahahahaha

PPCLI Guy I agree with you...muahahahahaha

how about "here's some candy little girl, now run along so I can sit back, relax and enjoy the show when my neighbour runs out and chases you down the street with his chainsaw."

not kidding, he removes the chain from it, dresses up as Jason and chases all the kiddies around the block.  makes my day, and then the parents laugh their asses off.  I love halloween!!!

I was working and considering I had to fire somebody....it was a hellish night.

Back