• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
urgent matters' to attend too I'm afraid

I guess the winning cougar had a prize to claim  :)

muhahahahahaha

Hey Piper, hopefuly the claw marks aren't too bad, although I gotta hand it to Bruce... you're lucky his plan was foiled.  ;D

It was great to meet everyone though, good times!

All,

Much better night than I had ever expected!  The Army.Ca crowd wasn't in doubt, however the digs were.  Man was I surprised.  I had a little explaining to do when I rolled in at 0200 hrs....

Well done to Piper (aka "the Kid") for suggesting the night, and Bruce for providing the coordinating instructions.  As for Steel Badger and GK404, your darting and sideways glances told me everything I needed to know.

Woo-hoo!  DIVE ARMY! Chimo!

Sapper6

p.s. ...it's just a matter of time before the digital pics start to surface... I knew the camera was a bad idea?!

Piper said:
Did Bruce snag a pic of my dancing with that young lady, the only two people in the place actually dancing?  :p

Young Lady, suuuure ;D

We had about 7 that turned out black...and some that will forever be "lost". ;)

Hey Piper,

Nice lookin lady you got hangin off you.... were there more like that, there?

... I Gotta start going to Guelph more often......

Cheers
  Josh

Ahhhhh, that was "hanging off piper" BEFORE he developed the 'wandering hands" issue

Still, he had reason to be worried.....so many cougars, so little piper to go round

Frankly, we expected to find shredded clothing in the parking lot...

SB

Most Fridays are good for me, right after coaching indoor soccer and then playing hockey......all within 2 minutes of your location.

Of course we could go back to the "Shake",...I think your court order has ran out by now.

D9er takes off for Old Country tomorrow and I'm off work until Nov 11th, so I'm free for the next two weeks. Probably turn it into an overnighter.

Heres hoping I get my pipes back in time... Might have to make a road trip to Petawawa to get them myself.

...or I'll just have to hum the tunes I know and hope you all believe I can really play them.

:cheers:

Once again a meet and greet thats just a tad out of my range :( Have a pint for me eh! ;D

If you make it for after 25 November I'll turn up for it!

Back