• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

got sworn in...

• Thread starter Thread starter robbie__hogger
  • Start date Start date
R

robbie__hogger

:fifty: the day came, and the swearing in came aswell (Attestation...)

I wish everyone the best and I will be sure to post my stories of me getting my ass kicked. I hope everyone in the process the best of luck and don't worry the call will come. Take er easy to everyone whom I have talked to.

From T.O. to St. Jean... HOLLAAAAAAAAA!

;DCongrats- now the real fun starts!!

BRING ON THE NEXT OF KIN FORMS

word....
I got sworn in as well ,,,,,, ya herd'.......T.O. to St.Jean

031  :soldier: :skull:

I wonder why I dont get sworn in until Friday?, anyways cant wait to meet you everybody!!! One more question, what is our course #? Im trying to give out my addy, but need that # and cant get ahold of CFRC this morning . Thanks Guys.

soon to be said:
     I wonder why I dont get sworn in until Friday?, anyways cant wait to meet you everybody!!! One more question, what is our course #? Im trying to give out my addy, but need that # and cant get ahold of CFRC this morning . Thanks Guys.

You'll probably get a package in the mail if you haven't already with your course # in there; that's how mine went anyway.

i beleve that the #'s are 0152, and im on 0153,, apparently both serials are ruiining on the same day,,,,, a little competion? bring it :rage:

Back