• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

got qualified

cathtaylor

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got back from the CFAT and was successful in getting into Suppy Tech!I‘m very pleased, now I‘m scheduled for Medical and Interview in a couple of weeks, they are doing both the same day. Was told that it will take time to get the OK from the Medical exam. So if everything goes well maybe June or July I‘ll be in basic. This will give me some time to get any paper work from my Doctor before I go for Medical. Anyway I‘d just thought I‘d share that with you all.
;)

Alright Cath! I was thinking of you this morning. I‘m surprised that you didn‘t do all three tests. I also go to the recruiting centre in Ottawa, & I did my CFAT,medical & interview all on the same day.

Kris

I was told when I applied how everything will go through the process. Thanks for the reply Kris. This is going to give me more time to get any papers I need for the Doc. I just hope it goes this smooth the rest of the way. By the way you where right about the math test!!!Yuck LOL BTW they offered that I could do everything on the same day but I chose not to. :warstory:

Good for you Cath for passing the CFAT. I bet it must be a relief to have that over with!!
Keep us posted on how you do on the rest of your process.

Barb

Glad to hear it Kath, i jsut got sworn in yesterday! got all kitted by someone who is in your trade ;) pretty friendly ppl :) oddly enough for their profession :p ...but i wish the greatest of luck to ya!

Wait until I march you guys 20km with support weapons....

Congrats Cath I passed the CFAT to as well as my other tests (good luck with them) you will do fine, if you have any questions about them just drop a line here. Im also hoping to be gone to basic this summer to hopefully i‘ll see you there. Good luck

im so worried, i got my cfat on march 15th,,kath, they offered to do everything on same day?

cfat?interview?medical?pysical fitness?

or just/ the interviewmed/physical fitness?

hey, another thing, i can never find **** parking downtown, where do you guys usually park?

dont worry about all the testing being done on one day....actually its better I think. Dont worry you will do fine. just know your basic math the rest you will have to do on your own.

fenix, just park at Rideau Centre. Its a five minute walk to the recruiting centre from NDHQ. So when you‘re done your fitness at NDHQ you can walk back to the recruiting centre to hand in your form if you want. Just in case you don‘t know Rideau Centre is across the street form NDHQ.

krislee: ok,im not doin mine in one day, the dude just gave me my cfat apptointment,he didnt say anything about the others, he just said that we‘ll make an appointment for the medical/interview when im done my cfat..

There‘s a paid lot on the same street as the CF Centre. Directly across from the Centre actually. They will reimburse you up to $7.00 for your parking.

Hi fenix when I did my CFAT after that they appoint you a date for your Interview and Medical, It‘s usally a week or two on down the road. Good luck on the CFAT Bud, let us know how you did!

Hey girl-fired-up I did‘nt know that god I paid an arm and a leg to park there when I first went down to the place. I‘ll certaily have to remember that! Thanks

Back