• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got a milnet colored screen in Army.ca forum...

Same at home, as well as on my Android smartphone.

Although I suspect that the site owner is already well aware of/dealing with the issue.....maybe it will make all the difference in the world if just one more person chimes in......

MIKE!!! omg!! MY SIGN-IN SCREEN IS GREY!!!!    :panic:    :crybaby:    :endnigh:

[pause, 2, 3]

Nope. No change.    ;)

Journeyman said:
Although I suspect that the site owner is already well aware of/dealing with the issue.....maybe it will make all the difference in the world if just one more person chimes in......

MIKE!!! omg!! MY SIGN-IN SCREEN IS GREY!!!!    :panic:    :crybaby:    :endnigh:

[pause, 2, 3]

Nope. No change.    ;)
Thanks for trying, though.

Journeyman said:
You know me -- always the team player  ;D

No question about that....we just haven't figured out what team..... ;D

I don't know if Mike uses Flash, but I see I did a Flash update this morning and now I have got troubles with the popup windows of radio stations....they don't function.

Journeyman said:

[pause, 2, 3]

Nope. No change.    ;)

Holy canary I almost wet myself from laughter after seeing this...hahaha!!!

Nap time....hehe

Journeyman said:

[pause, 2, 3]

Nope. No change.    ;)

You know, you non-technical types might not realize this, but troubleshooting is a lot easier when you have symptoms from varying platforms.  I'd rather have a little too much info than not enough when I'm trying to solve a particular problem.  It's easy to toss out the chaff.  Just sayin'...  ;)

Occam said:
You know, you non-technical types ... 
And a big hearty thank you for reaffirming why you're on the <ignore> list.  :nod:

Sorry for the tardy response but, you know... being on <ignore> means I don't see your klag unless someone PMs me. (Someone who's not on the list, that is  ;)

Journeyman said:
And a big hearty thank you for reaffirming why you're on the <ignore> list.  :nod:

Sorry for the tardy response but, you know... being on <ignore> means I don't see your klag unless someone PMs me. (Someone who's not on the list, that is  ;)

Wow, I'm impressed.  Usually I have to actually interact with someone for them to dislike me that much.  ;D

Regardless, the problem seems to be fixed.  I'm sure none of the information contributed had anything to do with that...

Wooohooo.....it's back!!

I'm going to be bi-polar, or somethin' no longer!!.............. :bowdown:

Something weird happened when I logged in today. I got a green screen, with Army.ca, and when I checked out various topics there were all these posts by trying to be reasonable, logical and all intelligent and [stuff].

I think it's still broken.

Or I'm insane.

cupper said:
Something weird happened when I logged in today. I got a green screen, with Army.ca, and when I checked out various topics there were all these posts by trying to be reasonable, logical and all intelligent and [stuff].

I think it's still broken.

Or I'm insane.

No worries. It's me, I'm insane.

Hi guys, thanks for the reports... Somehow I missed this until now, but I'll check into it and fix it. I have a good idea what might be broken: the last thing I touched. :)

OK, I can't see what's broken. For those that observed the problem, is it still present, or did I fix it as unwittingly as I broke it?

Fixed itself for me about a day or two after it started

It seemed to clear itself up on the 17th....and here we were giving you all kinds of credit for being the wizard you are.....you might want to delete that post # 34..... ;)

Heh, ok. Then let me clarify post #34 by adding that I sent myself back in time to fix the problem before it became more serious.

"Post #34" Mike was unaware of this plan. :)

Back