• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got a call early this week

For the reserves, the physical test is done prior to enrolment. I've done it last month at a Nautilus Plus Gym. I've done the step test because they didn't had enough floor space do do a beep test.

Yeah the testing was at CFRC Kitchener, and they don't have the floor space either

So yeah the Captain at Kitchener told me I should go down to Guelph tomorrow night to say Hi, tell them I've passed everything, and other stuff. Looking forward to it :)

Side note..

I'm still smiling  :D

Congrats on getting in!  I hope I get in just as quickly. I have my CFAT, medical, and interveiw next week on the 7th.  I'm kind of nervous, but confident in my abilities and preparations at the same time.

Thanks Dolphado

Just got back from Guelph. Met the recruiter there, hes already put me on the list for people willing to go on Summer BMQ.
Once my file from Kitchener gets to Guelph he says I'll get sworn in. So sometime this month hopefully :)

Last 2 days has been very overwhelming(with good news) but Im loving every minute of it

Well I've been part of the Canadian Forces for less than an hour now, feels great :)

Gotta learn the ranks, felt like an idiot getting corrected about rank by the Sergeant Major (I think..) within the first 5 minutes of being sworn in 

Rocketryan said:
Well I've been part of the Canadian Forces for less than an hour now, feels great :)

Gotta learn the ranks, felt like an idiot getting corrected about rank by the Sergeant Major (I think..) within the first 5 minutes of being sworn in 
Look here if you need some help.

Congrats too!

Baker

Rocketryan said:

Congrats and welcome to the CF. Don't worry - you will learn all about the ranks either on PAT or on course. Good luck!

Back